Chapter 2- All Just a Misunderstanding

I rode my bike to the library were i was meeting Liam. I quickly attached my bike to a stand and walked nervously in the library holding my pencil case and my excersize book. I looked around for Liam and i couldnt find him. 'Maybe his running late' i quietly said to myself- i sat down on one of the comfy bean bags and waited anxiously for Liam. I mustve been waiting for quite a while because i dozed off in a long dreamless sleep.

'Excuse me ma'am' someone said while they were shaking my hand so i can wakeup. I looked around and saw the librarian looking at me weirdly, i yawned loudly while i rubbed my eyes. 'Ma'am we are closing' she protested looking at me as if i was a poor homeless girl. I quickly gave an apologetic smile to the kind lady and i quickly walked outside the library. I called my mom to pick me up because it was getting really late, i packed up my bike and shoved it in the cars trunk. I awkwardly sat i the passenger seat, my mom was looking at me 'Did you have a good time?' she said. I glanced at her for a moment and then looked away to the window once again. The car ride was silent...Why didnt Liam meet me their? Why was i a loser? What was wrong with ME?

I ran to my bedroom and shut the door loudly i was frustrated but really hurt. I bursted out in fresh tears as i deleted Liam from my phone contacts. There was a knock on the door and i heard my mom whispering to the door 'Danielle,Darling is something wrong sweetie' I heard the sympathy in her voice but i didnt reply - i was really depressed. I didnt even eat dinner and it was my favourite Pizza and Tacos. My eyes were getting drowsy and before i knew it i fell in a deep sleep...

He looked into my eyes romanticly as our hands interwined. His soft lips pressed to mine and the kiss deepened his tongue whirled around mine as he pulled me closer to his chest. His hands played with my soft curls delicately....

My alarm clock rang loudly and i shook slightly. WHAT A DREAM! I CANT BELIEVE I WAS STILL THINKING ABOUT LIAM EVEN THOUGH HE DITCHED ME THE NIGHT BEFORE. I grumbled as i pulled myself out of my warm bed and into the bathroom. I peeled of my pajamas and went in the shower. The hot water slightly stung my skin but it definetly relaxed me a little. I wrapped a fresh white towel around my chest as i looked in my closet for some clothes. I dried my body and put on a bra and matching knickers then i wore my favourite outfit - a blue striped singlet and highwaisted denim shorts. I quickly towel-dried my hair and placed it in a high ponytail. I found my new pair of leather ankleboots and wore them. I had to admit... i looked gooood! SHIT..15 minutes till 8:30am. I cannot be late AGAIN. I felt a slight rush of deja-vu as i asked my step-dad to drop me off to school because my mom had to go to a VERY IMPORTANT job interview.

I walked to class and sat down in my seat. I saw Liam looking at me sadly - i wasnt going to buy his innocent look. I rolled my eyes and looked away suddenly a piece of paper landed on my desk. I opened it out to read it..

' Danielle im really sorry i couldnt meet you at the library something came up ill talk to you in class about it - Love, Liam ' The note read, i was absolutely curious and anxious to hear the fake excuse Liam was gonna make up. The bell rang for rollcall/homeroom and i literally stormed out of the classroom and quickly walked to rollcall. But Liam quickly catched up to me and looked at me '' Wow you walked out of class as if your life depended on it. I know your probably abit mad that i wasnt there yesterday night but something came-up! ''

He smirked cheekily at me and suddenly i felt a rush of word-vomit take over me..

'' Ofcourse im bloody freaking mad,i waited and freaking waited for you and you never showed up! I really thought you were different but your like every single guy ive been with! Even if something bloody came up you shouldve at least called me! I waited so much that i practically slept at the library! Dont ever talk to me again!!!'' I angrily shouted at him..a little bit to loud. People now were looking at me,the newgirl. Liam looked at me obviously shocked and..saddened.

He then smiled sadly at me then quietly mumbled ''I couldnt make it because..''

He swallowed loudly and continued

''My auntie came over my house to tell myself and my family that my cousin..he um..went missing''

I looked at him sadly and reached to him with a bear hug. ''I honestly feel really bad that i said all them really hurtful things to you'' I sniffed as i hugged him tightly. Liam then carressed my cheek and smiled handsomely. I blushed and kissed his cheek. From that day on we were best friends.

--------------------------

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER (because i didnt) PLEASE SHARE,VOTE AND COMMENT!!

WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT?!?

PLEASE IM LOOKING FOR

SOMEONE TO MAKE A TITLE PAGE FOR ME...ANYTHING PICTURE OF LANIELLE OR MAYBE JUST DANIELLE! Tootles :)