Chapter 3- NOT Good Enough?

THIRD PERSON POV-

5days later (WEDNESDAY)

Danielle and Liam walked side by side to the schools frontgate when someone interrupted there conservation. It was Andy,the football jock; he and Liam where good mates '' Sup Liam! Ay im havin a party at mine this friday just after the footy game. You gonna come? '' Andy asked before he continued blabbering away '' ''Oh hey Dani..didnt notice ya there! You can come to if you wanna?''

Danielle rolled her eyes but still leaving a sweet smile plastered on her face as she said in a slight sarcastic manner '' Sure Andy ill love to come! ''.

Andy grinned and walked away from Danielle and Liam so he can invite a few more people.

''Andy's parties are bloody legendary!'' Liam exclaimed ''Even better than highschool prom''.

''What do you mean by 'EVEN BETTER'? What..more beer to get wasted from? More rooms to get laid in? Thats not really my idea of a 'legendary' party Mr.Payne..'' Danielle said jokingly as she looked sternly at Liam.

He chuckled loudly'' Perhaps..If you really think about it,all you can hear is bad techno music and the sound of screams and moans coming from the distant-obviously from them extra bedrooms.'' Liam said cheekily.

Danielle couldnt help it - she could feel the laughter trying to escape- she burst out in laughter and moments later Liam joined in.

Liam and Danielle walked to Starbucks -They were really stressed from all these class exams and assignments- and thought theyll just chill out abit. Liam went to order the delicious ice cold beverages while Danielle sat down on the small round tables. After hours of hanging out at the shopping mall, Liam decided to walk Danielle home. He put his arm around Danielles shoulder and they walked quietly to her home. It was getting dark and Liam could see Dani shivering slightly.

''Dani you must be freezing!'' before she could say a word, He pulled of his jacket and placed it around Dani's back.

She smiled at him '' Thanks'' she said while she slightly blushed.

They just arrived at Dani's home and were standing infront of the front door. '' Thanks for walking me home Liam..your truly my prince charming'' she said while giggling to herself.

Liam didnt reply he just kissed her cheek softly and waved goodbye - leaving his cologned jacket still on Danielles back. She blushed wildly and went inside, her mum saw her smiling to herself and looked at her very suspiciously. Danielle ignored this 'funny' look from her mum and hopped into her toasty,warm, comfy bed and soon fell asleep.

Liams POV:

The whole night i was thinking about Danielle. She looked absolutely beautiful today..i just wish i have the guts to tell her i like her more than a friend. She was the most beautifulest girl in the world. Shes smart,sassy,flirty,hilarious,amazing and well i honestly cannot bore youse with the list of thing i like about Danielle because if i did write the things i like about her than the list can probably wrap about the world TWICE.

Most girls are just the same but..Danielle is special shes honestly extraordinary!! But if i tell her all these things and she doesnt feel the same way about me- it will ruin everything. UGH WHY IS EVERYTHING SO COMPLICATED?!?

FRIDAY NIGHT 6pm

Danielles POV (Point of View)-

It was friday night and today was Andys 'big party' but not before an hour of sweating and blood - Yep i have to sit down watching boys play footy. Liam was going to pick me up so soon. I really like him but i just hide it,he has a HUGE........(gotcha) HEART! I shook my head - im not good enough for him.