Chapter 3

Moonbyul's POV

(End of school)

"Wait i have tocall my parents first." She said and i sughed, placing both my hands into my own pockets.

Hmm..should i call my driver to pick me up..?

Okay.

I took out my phone and called my driver to pick me up while she called her parents.

After i ended the call, hers ended too and she asked me who i was calling.

"I was just calling my driver to pick us up." I replied, yawning a little.

"Oh." She said and looked down.

Awkward silence...

"U-rr well.."

I looked at her with boredom..somehow..she was different from the other girls that I've seen..well..she doesn't judge me at least..that's for sure.

"Come on, my driver is here!" I said and grabbed her hand when i saw my limo.

People were looking at us, but I don't care.

I opened the door and let her in first, before going in too.

I closed the door and asked the driver to go.

He went as people were still crowding around the car.

"Heyy..Moon ah, what if let say you knock down someone, shouldn't you wait for the people to disappear first?"

"And do you think they will?" I replied and looked at her.

She looked back at me and i could feel myself tense up again.

Why does this always happen when our eyes meet? Why is it that i only tense up when I'm around her? And why am i so nice to her?

Questions were now corrupting my head and I didn't realise her talking to me until she place her hand on my thigh which made me take in a deep breath.

"What are you doing?" I asked and stopped her hand from sliding upwards."

"U-rhh..well..the car jerked!" She said and removed her hand that was once on my thigh, making me groan inside..wait WHAT?

No no no, Moonbyul! Wake up! You can't like her, but she's pretty..waitt..STOP IT!

I shook my head and slapped myself once on my cheek.

She looked at me and was shocked.

"Why did you just hit your face?" She said and looked at me up close, making me jerk backwards.

"Don't move!" She ordered and i gulped, nodding my head a little.

She touched my cheek and my eyes widened.

We were only 2 inches apart..

"Gosh..are you this touchy to all of your friends?" I said awkwardly and laughed afterwards.

She inches backwards and plopped back onto her side of the seat.

I let out a sigh of relief that i didnt even knew that i was holding onto.

"No, only to some.." she said and looked down.

"Like who?" I said with a brow raised.

"Well..urmm..y-ou?" She said which made me cough.

"What? Only me?" I said and looked at her, somehow i felt happy and at the same time, suspicious.

"Urmm..well..y-a.." she siad and giggled.

Seesh..What's with her?

"Okay okay." After awhile of 'getting to know each other better', we reached my house and we got out.

I let her get out first of course and then we walked to my house.

It was not that big..i would say.

We went in and she was looking around, she looked puzzled and her eyes were wide? Why?

Hmm..

"Ehh..why are you looking around the house instead of me?" I teased her and a smirk was plastered on my face when i saw her blush.

Aww..cute.

Really cutee...waittt..Noo..what am i even saying right now?

"Stop it!" She said and smacked my arm shyly, this made me chuckle.

Oh my gosh..she is so cutee..and her cheeks are so chubby i feel like pinching them!

I was squealing inside me, and i just noticed that i was smiling dumbly, still looking at her.

I blinked my eyes as she place her hand in front of me.

"Hey? What are you doing?" I asked and held her wrist tightly, stopping it from moving.

"U-rhh..well..y-ou were daydreaming!" She exclaimed and i looked shocked.

"Really?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"Yes..you were!" She said again and i laughed at how ridiculous we were right now.

"Why are you laughing?" She asked and i shook my head.

"Nothing, come on unnie lets go up to my room!" I said and held her wrist, before dragging her up with me.

Sorry for this short chap, I've been really busy so updates will be slower, sorry! 😞

Anyways hope u guys liked this n if u guys would tell me how it was, it would be much appreciated, thanks for reading n luv y'all💕💕🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️