Chapter 7

Yongsun's POV

It was the end of the school day, and i was about to leave, but Moonbyul stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going babe, let's go home together?" She whispered in my ears, making me shiver, but at the same time nervous.

"H-huh?" I stuttered.

Urhh, why do i always stutter in front of her anyways!

"Let's go home together, come on, we can take my car." She said and without waiting for me to reply, she took my hand in her's and pulled me along with her into her car.

When we were in her car, it was quiet..

"Soo..come to my place?" She asked with a brow raised, looking at me with a questioning look.

"Okay.." i hesitated a little, since I wasn't sure if should.

"Thanks babe, you're the best!" She said and hugged me, i smiled rather dumbly, my face was turning hot now.

"Moonbyul ah.." i said and she hummed.

"What?" She said and looked at me.

For a moment, I couldn't breath but just focused on what i was about to say now.

"I-i think..." i bit on my lips, was i sure yet? Two days has passed, but why does it feel like I've been with her for like 2 years?

It's weird i know, bt that's just how i feel...

"You think what?" She asked and tilted her head.

"I think..i-i have...fallen f-or you.."i said and sighed, i looked away, not wanting to see her reaction.

She will most probably kick me out by now or something.

"Really?" She asked, and i looked at her now, she was smiling widely and looking at me as if she couldn't belief what i just said?

"Y-a..."

"Mee too, tell you honestly, i have fallen for you since the day i met you." She said and smirked afterwards, making me go red in the face.

She then hugged me tightly, and i hugged back, my heart pounding now, i wonder if she could feel it.

After sometime, we reached her place and she got out first, letting me go out after.

We walked into her house, and her parents weren't at home as usual.

"Come with me babe, i wanna show you something." She said and held my hand in hers, pulling me up the staircase.

We reached her room, and when she opened it, it felt different from the whole house, like it was another house that felt warm and cozy and all.

"What is it?" I asked and she asked me to sit on the bed first.

I did what she asked me to do and wait for her to come back.

She came back after a minute i guess, and she showed me what seemed to be like a bracelet?

"What is this?" I asked, my brows furrowed.

"This was from someone that i really loved..." She said, and i looked at her, her face expressions changed in a second.

"What is it Moon ah..you know you can tell me anything.." i said, looking at her, i was scared to know what shd had to say, but what hurt me was to see her in this state that she is now.

"M-my.." she didn't continue and i hugged her, knowing she was going to cry.

"Take your tim-e." My voice cracked, i felt like crying too seeing her like that..

She pulled away and her hands were now on my shoulders, looking at me.

"Yongsun ah..you remind me of someone..that i used to love..I couldn't let her slip by at that time, but when she did..i really hated myself for it, blaming myself too.." she said and i felt so confused now.

What did she mean by slip by?

"What do you m-ean?"

"I used to have a girlfriend..whom i loved..but then one day, she just left me, i didn't know why she did that..but she left for me this bracelet and a note saying that she will come back for me..but until now..she hasn't..and i think I'm losing hope.." she said, which made me cry..

So she only sees me as her other girlfriend? I'm not a special someone..the other one is? What is this?

"Why are you crying?" She asked and placed her hand on my face, and i removed it.

"All these while, i-i thought that you loved me and all..t-hat the feelings that we ha-ve for each other we-re real, and no-w you're te-lling me this?" I sniffled and wiped the tears off my face, standing up now.

"Huh? No, Yongsun, don't get me wrong!" She said and stood up too.

"W-hat's the point? Y-ou only see me as y-our other lover don't you?" I said, i felt so heard and betrayed now, like a knive was stabbed into my heart.

"I-i.." she didn't say anything after that, and i looked away.

"Bye, i-i got to go." I said and ran out of her room, out of the house, and i ran to my own home.

Moonbyul's POV

What did i just do?

Why did i say that to her? Maybe it wasn't time yet? I shouldn't have right?

Urhh..Moonbyul, you're such a dumbass, you didn't explain clearly!

"I hate myself..." i said and punched the wall, hitting my forehead on the wall after too..

The impact made me feel numb.

"Why is my life..so imperfect? Why is it that when i tey to find someone right for me..it doesn't work out the way i want too? Why is my life so miserable..why is it that when i finally found someone i truly love, this happens?" I questioned myself, and cried even more.

Maybe i should just die..and end it there?

No one will care anyways..right?

Hiiii guysss, hope u liked this chap? Sorry if this was a bad ending to it..it wasn't suppose to be like this..okaii, n i will not make Moonbyul die in this story..so don't worry..anyways, just note that updates r slow..but i will update it soon! I promisee , anyways hope u guys look forward to the next chap, n byeee, luv y'all! 🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️💕💕