Chapter 11

Moonbyul's POV

I was clenching my fist tighter every minute..I can't take this anymore, it's too much, just seeing my sun dancing with Eric Nam is killing me.

I hate the sight..it disgust me so much..

I was still thinking when i felt someone tapped my shoulder, i turned around to see a crying Seulgi.

"What happened?"

________________________________

Yongsun's POV

Shit..i knew i screwed up..it's all my fault, i hate myself so much now, everyone else was cheering, some were dancing, i knew that Eric was the hottest guy in our school, but I don't see it, i only see Moonbyul, although I'm dancing, my eyes never left Moonbyul.

"Hey..I'm sorry.." He came closer and whispered into my ears, as i flinched and backed out a little.

"It's okay.." i whispered back and i i finally looked at him, forcing my eyes off Moonbyul's one.

"Look..Yongsun-ssi..i really like you..." he whispered once again into my ears and i shivered.

"I-I'm sorry..Eric..I'm taken." I replied back, stuttering slightly out of fear.

"I know that, how bout..lets have a one night stand..and well I won't tell anyone about this." He whispered and i looked at him, shocked and disgusted by what he just said.

Me, having a one night stand with Eric? Never, i am only thinking about Moonbyul now..how she feels and all..she must feel really hurt and sad, maybe even betrayed..i hope she doesn't initial a breakup with me... i really hope that she won't...

I said and tried not to think about it, since it was making me tear up slightly.

I just don't want to lose anyone anymore, i hate this feeling, but why must it always happen to me?

"So how?" He said again, this time his voice was louder, and he looked so determined.

"I-I'm sorry, i just can't.." i said, and the music finally stopped.

I wanted to get out of here now, cause I don't see Moonbyul, which meant that she must have gone out..

"Thank you for letting me dance with you Eric, now i have to go, sorry and thanks.." i said and bowed a little to him out of respect.

"Hey, where do you think you're going?" He asked and held my wrist tightly.

"E-eric, please let me go, i have to find someone."

"Is that someone more important than me?" He said, and i gulped.

Gosh..he is so full of himself...

"Yes, she is, and her name is MoonbyulYi, now let me go!" I shouted and took my hand away from his.

"Wait, here." He siad and passed me a piece of paper.

"What's this?"

"My number in case you changed your mind." He said and winked.

Disgusting.

I just walked out without saying anything.

_____________________________

Moonbyul's POV

"Why did that even happen?" I asked her, confused.

"S-she.." she couldn't continue and sobbed into me harder, crying her hearts out.