Chapter 15

Yongsun's POV

Who is she?

That was what came to my mind when i hear her speak.

In front of me stood a pretty lady..and she looks..familiar?

"W-hat are you doing here?" Moonbyul said, her voice cracking a little.

I frowned and looked at Moonbyul then her, then back at Moonbyul.

"Can we talk?" The stranger said and Moonbyul nodded, standing up and looking at me first, which i nodded at, cracking a smile.

She smiled weakly back to me and went out with the stranger.

Moonbyul's POV

When we finally reached outside, i quickly dragged her behind the café.

"What do you want!?" I said in a annoyed tone.

"I-i just wanted to know where you were at.." she said back, looking down while playing with her fingers.

"I already told you not to, why won't you just listen and leave me alone!" I shouted at her and she flinched slightly.

"I missed you Moonbyul ah.." she said and came closer to me, my breath hitched and my heart started pounding quickly again.

No Moonbyul, you can't like her again..you just can't!

I shook my head, pushing her away slightly.

"Look, I don't like you anymore, i have a great girfriend now so stay out of my love life will you?" I asked her in a annoyed tone.

"No Moonbyul, i thought you love me? You said that you will love me forever, remember this?" She said and took out something from her purse.

I looked at it and i bit my lips, it was a photo of us when we were younger..but now..it's all gone.

"You're too late.." i said and turned around, not facing her.

"You've changed." She finally said and i gulped.

"I did, and it was because of you. You made me change, because of you, i became a playgirl and all..." i said and finally turned to face her.

"I'm sorry.." she said, her lips were quivering and her eyes were watery.

My eyes widened.

"Why are you crying?" I said, and she shook her head.

"I'm sor-ry..if I've chan-ged you..i-i re-ally am..so-me stuff j-ust happ-ened..an-d it was-n't my f-ault that it d-id." She sniffled and i felt myswlf soften.

"What happened?" I said and she shook her head.

"What happened?" I asked, my tone changed in an instant since i was desperate.

"I-i had c-ancer!" She shouted and remove my grip on her shoulders.

"Is that why you didn't come back until now?" I said, holding back my tears now.

"Y-es..when i went overseas to get my treatment, they said it was only level 2 stage cancer, so i still had a chance of surviving, and i risked it, thinking that I'll be alright, abd that everything will be okay, and that after that, you will still love me..but i guessed wrong..you don't.." she said and wiped her tears away from her face.

"I-m sorry Krystal..i really am..i-i didn't know..why didn't you tell me earlier!?" I said, my tears now evident in my eyes.

"I-it's not important now.." she said and i shook my head.

"No, you're still important to me, i still miss you, i think about you everyday." I said and held her tight and she smiled weakly.

"Oh really? Then how about that girlfriend of yours?" She scoffed and started to cry again.

"I-i..." I couldn't say anything since I didn't know..

Do i love Solar more than Krystal?

I frowned and sighed.

"I-i..love you."

Sorry for this short update..it was a rushed one anyways hope u guys liked it? I'm running out of ideas but like i actually have a lot..but this was like when i was writing i just wrote this, my hands just did the work basically 😂😂, anyways thx for reading and luv y'all💕💕