Chapter 8

Yongsun's POV

I sat on my bedroom floor, why was i so foolish? Why did i even think that she liked me?

I don't even know why i am acting like that now, my heart had never been hurt this bad before, so why now?

I was asking myself questions when suddenly the door opened and when i looked up, it was just my mom.

"Yongsun ah..what happened?" She said and came next to me, hugging me.

"Eomma..why is it when i finally found someone that i like, this happens?" I asked, looking at her with puffy eyes.

"Yongsun ah..sometimes..this things happen, and what you should do is just let go and leave it all behind, walk ahead and expect whats to come, don't waste your time shedding this tears for the person who doesn't deserve it." She said and i hugged her even tighter.

"Eomma, thank you so much.." i said and she nodded her head.

"Now, Yongsun ah, I have to go and cook dinner okay? Don't cry anymore, just remember eomma is always here for you, okay?" She said and i nodded my head, wiping the tears away from my face.

I'm so glad i got eomma who always never fails to make me calm down and less hurt, but of course, even if she isn't my mother..she is still like my mom..

I wonder..where my mom is sometimes..i really want to know who it is..

But now, I'm happy with my adopted parents, i hope I don't find out who my mom is..

When i stood up, i looked at my phone and saw calls and texts from Moonbyul..

I didn't know if i should answer back, but i guess..that was the right thing to do?

I called back and in a second she picked it up.

Wow, that was fast.

There was silence..

"Hey.." i muttered into the phone and i could hear her crying.

"I-I'm sorry.." she said and i bit my lips, since it was quivering.

"P-lease give me a-a chance, i will make it u-p to you" she pleaded and i smiled.

So she was ready to giv me a chance? I wanted to tell her that i will wait for her and all..

"O-k..shall we meet?"

"Yes, me-et me at my house?" She asked and i giggled.

"Okay, see you there." I said and i wait for her to hang up.

"Okay, I'll wait for you then." She said and ended the call.

I sighed, i guess i will forgive her?

After sometime of walking, i finally reached her place.

I gulped and stopped at her door.

Should i really go in? What if somethings happens..or her parents are in there?

I slowly opened the door, and walked in, Moonbyul wasn't around anywhere which made me panick.

"Moonbyul ah...i reached already!" I shouted but got no response.

I furrowed my brows, and my heart was beating at a rapid pace.

Then i quickly made my way upstairs, and knocked on her door.

"Wait! Don't open the door yet!" I heard her saying in a panicky tone which made me frown.

Why is she so nervous all of a sudden?

After awhile of waiting outside her door, she opened it, and when i looked up at her, her eyes were super puffy.

She came towards me and hugged me, i let myself into her embrace and hugged her even tighter.

"Please don't leave me! I don't wanna lose you too, i promise that I'll treat you good, and give you all the happiness in the world, just don't leave me." She pleaded and i smiled rather dumbly.

I looked up at her, and noticed that she was crying again.

"Moon ah..I won't leave you, i promise!" I said and took my finger out, doing the swear sign which made her smile.

Gosh..i feel worried..she looks weak, i just noticed that her lips were pale..

"What happened to you?" I asked, my face washed with concern.

She hummed in response.

"Why do you look so pale?" I asked again, and she smiled, but this one was the weak one.

"U-rh..it's nothing." She quickly said and i frowned.

"It has to be something, if not why do you look like that?" I asked again, and crossed my arms.

"W-ell..ur-hh.." she was struggling and i felt bad, bt still..i wanted to know why, can't a person care anyways?

"Tell me MoonbyulYi!" I shouted at her and she flinched.

"I-t's nothing..really!" She said and cupped my face.

My face became red in an instant.

"H-hey! I-m still de-manding an answer f-rom y-" I didn't finish my sentence as i felt her lips on mine.

My eyes widened in shock and i wasn't moving, i just stood there...

She pulled away, and she was now panting, i looked at her and covered my face.

"Did you like that?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

"And don't cover your face!" She said and took my hands away from my cheeks.

"W-hat was that?" I asked in disbelief, and she chuckled.

"I just kissed you you pabo, now come in." She said and pulled me into her room.

I felt myself relaxed in here, and i sighed, looking down at my feet, then at my hands which was in hers, before smiling..

But wait..i noticed something..

My breath stopped in a second when i saw this, it hurt me..why will she even do this to herself?

I looked up at her, and pulled my hand away.

"Why did you hurt yourself?" I shouted at her and she gulped.

"Look Yongsun ah..i can explain, i knew I shouldn't have, but i just couldn't take all these..please understand!" Shesaid took my hand again, i tried to remove my hand and then she hugged me.

I was squirming but no matter how hard i tried i knew that it was no use.

Eventually, i gave up and stopped squirming.

Now i just felt her breathing which went along with mine, the silence was comfortable somehow..

"Promise me you won't ever do that to yourself, if i ever find out again..i will break up with you." I said and she turned me to face her.

"I promise babe, I won't ever."

Hey guyss, hope this wasn't too boring for you..today i had so many things going on, i just can't take it, so i decided to write to make me feel less sad and all, anyways, hope u guys liked this chap, please vote n comment! 사랑해💕💕