Chapter 10

Sorry if I'm confusing u guys n for not updating..sorry..anyways this will happen when they have been dating for like..1 year..okay, so leggo!

Yongsun's POV

Me and Moonbyul has been dating for 1 year, and we are happy, really happy, i love her, she loves me, what else can be perfect?

Nothing.

We were now the pair in the school, we were the popular one.

"Yongsun, come on, let's go, you're taking too long!" Moonbyul whined and i giggled at that.

"Wait ah, Moonstar, I'm not done dressing up." I said and she sighed.

Yes, today was a special day, it was prom, and I want to look good.

"Fine, then I'll wait outside.." she said when i was about to change.

I giggled at that. I looked over at her, and saw a flustered Moonbyul, who looked ever so cute.

"Moon ah..i need help."

"W-ith what?" She stuttered and looked nervous all of a sudden.

"I need help with removing my bra.." i said and turned my back towards her.

I could feel her hot breath against me when she came behind me.

"But aren't we going to prom?"

"Ya, but like my dress already has one.." i said and i could feel her gulp.

"O-kay." She stuttered again and i felt a pair of hands on my back, i flinched at first, but then relaxed after.

She removed my bra and it fell, i looked at it as it did, and i looked at her, she was still looking flustered, but i could see her smiling rather dumbly to herself which made me flustered.

"Y-ou can wait o-utside now." I said and she nodded.

"Yes babe, will wait for you outside then." She said as she went out.

I let out a breath I didn't know i was holding, and quickly put on the dress, I didn't want her to wait any longer anyways.

After that, i went out of my room to the living area, and saw that she was on her phone.

I went towards her and took her phone away from her, she yelped at my sudden presence.

"Hey, Yongdonnie, pass it back!" She said and tried to grab it away from me.

"Wait, let me see, why are you so anxious anyways?" I asked and looked at her, who was panicking.

I looked at her phone and my face flushed red when i realised what it was.

So she was reading this!? Since when did she even start?

"Y-ou..."

"I told you not to look at it." She said and took her phone away from me.

"H-ow did i know..t-hat you were reading t-hat?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever babe, now you know, let's go now."she said and took my hand, before we walked out of the house an fi locked it.

"Oh yeah, babe, where are your parents? Why didn't i see them in there?" She asked.

"Umm..they went overseas, and left me here all alone?" I replied, and she chuckled.

"Well..that's like my parents, nevermind Yongsun ah, you'll get used to it, wanna stay at my house tonight then?" She asked with a smirk plastered on her face which made me gulp.