Chapter 13

Yall knw wat is gg to happen in this chap..*smirks* ok lmao 😂 lets start shall we? 😉

3rd person's POV

Moonbyul without thinking twice open the room and pulled Yongsun in, before slamming her behind the door.

Yongsun gasped as she looked around, frightened by what the other had just did.

"My sun..did you expect this?" Moonbyul whispered into Yongsun's ear huskily.

"N-no.." Yongsun lied, it was obvious and Moonbyul just chuckled.

"You have been such a bad and naughty girl..maybe mommy should punish you?" Moonbyul said lowly while Yongsun was biting her lips now, due to how nervous she was and how the heat was travelling down in between her legs.

"Answer me." Moonbyul ordered and squeezed Yongsun's ass, making her yelp.

"Y-yes..mommy.." She stuttered and Moonbyul loves it when she does.

"You lied to me when you said that you didn't know what was in the room right?" Moonbyul whispered into Yongsun's ear earning a slight moan from the other.

"Y-yes m-ommy.." She stutters again as there was a lump forming in her throat, but she didn't know that it turned the other on.

Moonbyul started tracing kisses down on her neck, to her collarbone making the other grip her tighter.

"Ahh~M-oon.." She moans and felt the other smiling throughout the kiss down onto her collarbone.

Moonbyul pulled away and looked into Yongsun's eyes, her orbs darkened at the sight of the other, seeing how much she had made the person sweat and pant, it made her so turned on.

"Baby girl...what was my name again?" She whispered into the other's ear while the other shivered.

"M-ommy.." The shorter one says while the other chuckle.

"Good girl, since you have been such a good little girl, you can choose any toys that you want to use on yourself." Moonbyul said, smirking while the other one gulped.

"T-hank you mommy!" Yongsun said and went to look around the secret room.

She looked around and was amazed, she thought, 'just how did Moonbyul get all these?'

She saw some tape, and different sizes of belts, some chokers, and handcuffs? And also a button and something else strapped with it. There were also some ropes, and some blindfolds..and many more..

There was one that really caught her eye, and that was the button with something strapped on it.

She took it and went back to Moonbyul.

"Mommy, i choose this!" She exclaimed, she didn't know why she was so excited about all these, and why she just said that?

Moonbyul smirked.

Out of all..she chose to use that eh?

"Good job baby girl.." Moonbyul said lowly which made the other shiver.

Moonbyul took the things from her and walked to the bed, placing it down.

Yongsun followed after, and she frowned when she saw Moonbyul taking something out from the drawers, batteries?

Moonbyul then walked back and placed it into the controller, and Yongsun just frowned.

"Baby girl..do you know what this is?" Moonbyul said, chuckling slightly.

"H-uh?" Suddenly, somehow Yongsun felt like she regretted taking it, maybe she should have taken the handcuffs?

"This is called a vibrater.." Moonbyul couldn't remove the smirk on her face, and she couldn't wait to use it on Yongsun either.