Chapter 4

Yongsun's POV

We reached to her room, and wow..i was so fascinated, damnn..she is rich!

Wow..the bed..is so HUGE!

And oh my gosh, her desk too!? This has got to be the biggest house I've ever seen!

"What are you looking at?" She said and crossed her fingers, looking at me directly in the eye.

I looked at her and I couldn't help but pout.

Why am i acting like that? This isn't me after all..i used to be more daring..a-and well..not that shy!

"Lets start on the project and get it done with." She said and took me by the wrist again, making my heart skip a beat.

What is this?

"Come, sit down here, and do you want any drinks?" She asked, looking at me while tilting her head.

"U-rhh..water?" I asked and she chuckled.

"Okay, be right back." She said and went out.

I let out a breath that I didn't know i was holding, and thought about all the thoughts again..

Goshh..what the heck is this feelings now adays? It's so weird..and I don't know why i am acting like this..it's just me..i guess?

As i was still lost in my thoughts, i didn't know that she already came back until i heard someone whispering into my ears which made me jump up from my seat.

I hit her by accident and she groaned.

"S-sorry.." i said and looked down, biting my lips.

"Yah, Kim Yongsun ah, what was with that reaction?" She said and looked at me with those piercing eyes.

This made me gulp and just apologize again.

"S-sorry?"

I looked up, still kinda biting my lips, hoping she'll forgive me.

Her look softened.

"I-it's okay, it was my fault anyways, I shouldn't have done that." She said and scratched her temples.

I cracked a smile and looked at her again, this time i smiled widely which made her chuckle.

"Well, lets just start now shall we?" She said and bowed in front of me which made me feel embarrassed.

I nodded my head and she sat down next to me, taking out the materials we needed.

________________________________

After some time into it, my head was pounding and i lied on the floor.

"Urhh..." i groaned and she noticed it.

"What's wrong?" She asked, looking at me with concern washed all over her face.

"Migraine.." i said softly and what she did next shocked me.

She came towards my face, and i felt my heart beating at a rapid pace again, just like just now!

I think if i just move a inch, our lips will touch..

"Let me help you." She said and massaged my temples, i closed my eyes in response, my heart was still beating, i hope i didn't make it obvious..that well..i was nervous.

She chuckled and i open an eye, only to notice that she was on top of me.

"H-hey! W-ha..." i was so taken aback and she tilted her head.

"What's wrong Solar-ssi..you nervous?" She whispered into my ears and my eyes widened.

"N-no!" I denied and shook my head, trying to push her away but failed, since she was strong.

"G-get off m-e!" I screeched and she laughed.

"Okay." She said and sat up again, while i was breathing heavily, sweat was already trickling down my forehead..

"Are you for real?" She askef and i looked at her with confusion.

"As in like are you actually nervous?" She said and i laughed awkwardly.

"U-urhh..well.."

"Well what? It's so obvious." She siad and crossed her arms, still smirking at me which made me roll my eyes.

"Yongsun ssi..."

"Yes?" I asked, looking at her now.

"Let's play a game shall we?" She said and i frowned.

What did she meant by that?

"What i mean is that we should play this game, but first, you have to agree first." She said and looked at me with a brow raised.

"Ur-hh..well.."

"I'll take that as a yes then." She came twoards me and grinned.

"H-hey! I didn't say y-es to it yet!" I stuttered due to nervousness and she chuckled.

"Don't worry, it's simple." She said and flicked my chin, clicking her tongue while i was cringing inside.

Seesh..is there someone as greasy as her? Did she thought she looked cool? I was laughing inside and she frowned.

"Look at me." She said sounding serious.

"W-wait..you-'re serious?" I asked in disbelief and she nodded.

"Ya, I've never tried this before, so why not?" She said and smiled, it looked evil somehow.

"What is it?" I asked and she chuckled.

"Simple, the game is that we be girlfriends..and we cannot fall in love with each other..okay?" She said and my mouth widened.

"Wha-what?" I screeched and she chuckled again.

"Why? You don't want to be my girlfriend, everyone does, but why not you?" She asked with a brow raised and i shook my head, rolling my eyes.

"So?" She asked, the smirk was still on.

"Ok"

It's not like I'm going to fall for her anyways.

Sorry if this chap was short..n also sorry for not updating for like..3-4 days? Sorry, i really am, but i just don't have the time until the weekends..so here is the update, I'll update as soon as possible! I promise😥 sorry forgive me..anyways bye n luv u guys🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️💕💕