Chapter 14

Yongsun's POV

"WAKE UP!"

I jumped off the bed at whoever was shouting.

"Yah! Moonbyul why did you do that?" I yelled at her and she laughed.

"Nah..just wanted to see your reaction." She said and placed two hands out for me to take.

I gladly did and stood up, before slapping her playfully and sleepily on her arm.

"In case you don't know babe..you're still..naked." She whispered the last part into my ears before running out.

I quickly covered myself as a response and went into the bathroom, i smelled myself and i stink...

As in i smelt like i just had sex..well..i did had it yesterday didn't i?

When i thought about yesterday, i felt hot all of a sudden.

I brushed the thougts away and just bathed.

________________________________

(Time skip)

"Moon ah! I forgot to take my clothes!" I shouted from upstairs and i could hear light to heavy footsteps in a second.

"Here, use these for the meantime.." she said and i took it quickly from her, slamming the door in her face after.

"Ya, you didn't need to do that!" I could hear her shout from outside which made me roll my eyes, but then i cracked a smile.

I went out from the bathroom after i changed into the new set of home clothes she gave me.

"Let's go down and eat our breakfast?" She said and placed her hand out, waiting for me to grab it, but instead of doing so, i just walked past it, acting as though I didn't see it.

"Hey, i was just trying to be nice."

I shook my head.

"You fail at it.." i replied and i went out of the room, her following after.

"Did i fail to get you though?" She started and i felt myself blush.

"Yah! W-hy did you start w-ith that a-gain!" I turned back and slapped her on the arm lightly, making her chuckle.

"Just wanting to see how you will react, and guess i was right." She whispered the last part and i rolled my eyes.

We finally made our way to the kitchen, and when the scent hit my nose, i felt hungry all of a sudden.

"D-did you make all these?" I asked with my eyes wide, looking at her then back at the food.

"Yah..it's my first time though.." she said and scratched the back of her neck, i quickly settled down on one of those high chairs, and pushed the plate towards me.

"Mmmm..Moon ahhh! It smells yummy!" I said as she passed me a pair of chopsticks.

I gladly took it and quickly dig in.

When i placed it in my mouth, i regretted it in an instant..i-t's horrible!

But i still tried my best to eat, I didn't want to make my Moon sad..

"Is it nice?" She asked, looking at me expectantly and i forced a smile, nodding my head.

"Y-yah! It's urmm..good.." I murmured and she looked sad in an instant.

"It's bad isn't it?" She said and i sighed.

"I-i didn't say that!" I quickly denied it and she shook her head.

"Don't lie to me my sun, you look like you're having difficulty, lets go out and eat instead then.." she said and took the chopsticks away from my grip.

________________________________

Moonbyul's POV

After we washed all the dishes and all, we went out, she was the hyped her as usual, while me, i would say i was more calmer, see opposites really do fit!

"Babe, lets go to the café there?" I asked and pointed to the café which she nodded too.

We went in, and the smell made me saliviate.

"Come, lets faster order!" She said and pointed to the menu, dragging me to it.

I chuckled, she's so cute everytime she's eager for things.

After awhile, we finsihed placing our order and settled down on an empty seat, waiting for the food to arrive while talking happily as usual.

Then, something caught my eye and i looked up, my eyes wide now.

"Hi Moonbyul..we meet again?"

Hey guys, how was this chap? Honestly..i found it boring n sorry for not updating recently, it's just that I don't feel like writing and tat I don't really have that much motivation to write anymore, but i will still write, n btw how was this cliffhanger???😏😏 hope u guys liked this chap!

Luv yallllll🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️💕💕