Chapter 6

Moonbyul's POV

I woke up and looked down, seeing Yongsun was was still sleeping.

What time is it?

I looked at the clock which said 7:10am, and my eyes widened.

Shit, i only have 20 minutes to get ready!

I quickly wake her up, but failed.

Gosh, she is a heavy sleeper.

I decided to tickle her towake her up, and she did in an instant.

I chuckled and she was groaning.

"Why did you wake me up! I was in the middle of a dream!" She exclaimed and hit me with the pillow which i avoilded.

"We have to get ready, that's why, look at the time." I said and stood up from the bed.

"Huh?"

"I'll go and get us clothes for school." I said and ran our of the guest bedroom.

I went into my own room and got two clean sets of school attire clothing, before making my way back to the guest bedroom.

When i went in, Yongsun was panicking. It was obvious since she was sweating.

"Here, catch!" I said and passed her a set of clothes.

She gladly took it and quickly changed..wait..in front of me!?

"Wh-at are you doing?" I stuttered and wanted to slap myself for doing so.

"I'm changing! We are going to be late for school!" She exclaimed and quickly got out of the t-shirt and her pants.

"H-hey! Wait..i have to look elsewere!" I screeched and was too late.

Oh goshhh..i think I'm about to faint..gosh she is making me weak..what the heck am i saying?

Watever she looks..beautiful, like a painting..what if i go to her now and actually kiss her?

I want to touch her thighs..but i have to hold back! She is innocent after all, i just can't simply do this!

Not now! And stop being such a pervert Moonbyul! I scolded myself and felt someone tapping me.

I looked at the person and noticed that it was just Solar.

"Get changed too! Quick!" She exclaimed, her tone sounded as if she was scared.

She pushed me in the toilet and i sighed.

I locked the door and changed too, before getting out of it with her dragging me out like how a mom would.

"Lets go!" She exclaimed again and i rolled my eyes.

We took our school bags and i called my chauffeur to pick us up.

He came in an instant and we went in, more like she pushed me in.

Gosh..she is such a freeking scaredy-cat, i cannot...

"Hey, don't worry we won't be late, trust me okay?"

"What if we are?" She asked, and i sighed, rolling my eyes.

"Then you can do anything to me.. okay?" I said with a brow raised, looking at her and i noticed a smile appearing on her face, as the shade of her face turns into tomato-red.

Yes, the old her.

"O-kay.." She says in a timid tone, and i smiled, entwining my hands with hers, carrassing it.