not-so-false false information and roosters

Djamesw: guys your bub is spending the night at mine for the first time is there anything I should know?

Aws10: he eats four times a day, three meals and one snack, sometimes maybe even five if it's an off day

Tyjojoseph: he doesn't snore so if he starts to you know he's faking

Peterpan: you best BELIEVE he wants to wake up to a full course breakfast, including you

Pstump: Disregard that last part.

Djamesw: So everything else is correct?

Peterpan: would we give you false information?

Jeff: he usually brings his own pillow so if he doesn't you KNOW he wants you

Otwood: that's a lie^ but if he doesn't it just means he forgot

Spencew: if you guys smash you gotta stay safe we don't need Brendon getting pregnant

Djamesw: how do you know I don't bottom?

Aws10: BAHHAHAHAHHA YOU A BOTTOM?? THATS RIDICULOUS????

Aws10: you're tALL

Djamesw: And?

Spencew: you got a big rooster

Djamesw: a WHAT

Pstump: Oh you have a lot to learn my dear pal.

Bboydu: stop giving out false information

Bboydu: I eat six meals a day

Bboydu: snacks not included

Djamesw: I think you're too small to eat that much

Bboydu: I'm a growing boy

-

Imma tell you guys about my crush even though you didn't ask.

She got braces on Friday. She's so cute.

We've been talking a lot recently. We're just friends she hella straight and I respect that so I like her from afar and flirt with her just a tiny bit. She doesn't know I like her too so idk how to feel about that.

But apparently I make her laugh??? Apparently I'm "enternating" (<— she tried to spell entertaining but it just wasn't working)

I've never really liked someone IRL this much? I've liked many people but just minor crushes. But this is the first time I've had a crush on a girl irl and I'm just so excited and anxious. Mainly I just don't know what to do. All my other crushes I've told them I liked them bc I wasn't close with them, but with her I value our friendship more than anything. I would much rather talk about vine and complain about school with her rather than have it he awkward. AND I know that she's not that type of person, she's really nice and kind and funny. Not to mention hella smart. But there's just the small change that always happens and I'm not down for that.

I'm content. I'm just happy that I make her laugh and all that.

Every time we have a convo that usually lasts from after school to before we go to sleep I end up feeling really happy. I'm happy rn.

I can't explain this feeling

-JJ

p.s, I didn't know I wrote that much????

p.p.s, I wrote this A/N last night and I'm still hella happy