surprises with ice cream cake

Chat with Bboydu and Djamesw

Bboydu: DALLON

Bboydu: DALL

Bboydu: BUDDY

Bboydu: THEY SURPRISED ME

Bboydu: I GOT CAKE

Bboydu: LIKE THEY WERE ALL AT AWSTENS AWEH

Djamesw: IM HAPPY THEY ALL SURPRISED YOU I HAD NO CLUE

Bboydu: DID YOU KNOW??

Djamesw: yeah they thought to include the boyfriend for no reason ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bboydu: awe💕

Djamesw: ok but you should go and have fun bc it's been what?????? Four months??

Bboydu: I think??

Bboydu: anyways yeah I'll go but I'll talk to you later

Djamesw: eat as much cake as you can!!! Is it ice cream??

Bboydu: YES they love me so much :,)

——

Brendon set his phone down on the table and looked around while he bit into his cake. He missed it. Except it's different.

Awsten has purple hair and has a bottle of water in his hand. Patrick has been making sure he's okay and eating. Before Brendon left, Awsten was so skinny. He's glad to see he's getting better.

Pete is bound to Patrick's side. Before Brendon left, Patrick and Pete were having a couple of problems but they found a way to fix it and Brendon's never seen them like this since they met. They've been together since way before Brendon got into their lives.

Josh is as happy as ever. Not much has changed but Brendon thinks he's a bit sad that Tyler isn't there, but he'll be fine.

It's weird for Brendon to see Jon and Spencer together. But he likes it. They make each other happy. And as funny as Spencer was before, it's like his positive energy just grew so much that he's just a ball of sunshine.

Ottos hair is shorter. Grace is there too. She hasn't changed one bit but that's okay because Brendon really enjoyed her presence of making everyone uncomfortable but everyone laughing about it. Otto looks good too. Is this really what four months does to people?

Geoff is with his family so Brendon hasn't had a chance to see him yet, but he knows he's changed a lot aswell. Ryan couldn't make it either. Brendon missed Ryan.

Brendon missed these guys. Their quirks. It's not the same through a screen.

-

I need time to work on this bc I don't know where to go from where I left off so updating this every second day is what I'm gonna do.

-jj