Broken

Percys POV

Another day goes by of me crying, drinking, sleeping and crying some more. I cant believe she left me. She was so young too. My dad cant handle that shes gone as well. My mom was so young when a drink driver hit her with their car. They drove right over her. Not even looking back. A knock on my door pulled me back into reality. I stood up, a bit dizzy due to the vodka, I opened the door and saw Annabeth standing there. Her cheeks were pink due to the cold weather outside. Her eyes widened when she saw me.

"What has gotten into you?" she said.

I cant hold myself together anymore. I hold back the tears and tell her about my mom. She was crying as well when I finished. I went and laid down on my bed, staring at the ceiling. Annabeth sat down next to me and played with my hair. I turned over and put my head on her shoulder and cried. I cried, and cried, and cried. We both fell asleep after a while.

Annabeths POV

I woke up and saw Percy was laying on top of me, his face buried into my neck. I knew how hard this was for him. I kissed his forehead. He stirred in his sleep and eventually woke up. I kissed his lips softly. I got up and started cleaning his room.

"Do you always clean your room the first thing you wake up?" he laughed softly. He would get through this, I knew he would.

After we finished cleaning his room, he bent down and kissed me.

"Thank you, not only for cleaning my room,but also because I don't know where I would be with out you. I love you." You could see the love in his eyes, staring into you.

"I love you too," I whispered.