After Party

Lol this book has literally become fanservice for Dana x Megatron shippers. Does anyone even ship her with anybot else (COUGH Ratchet COUGH COUGH)?

Again, I do not endorse underage drinking, driving under the influence, or anything said in the first part of this now two-shot.

Also, this chapter is safe for work. Rated T I guess, just for one scene in particular (you'll know which one - though I definitely could turn it into NSFW hehehe). Nothing super romantic or sexy, just Megsy taking care of a hungover human. A cranky one.

Megatron should not have been as surprised as he was when he woke up to vomit all over his chassis. Luckily, his armor was far too thick for the acidic contents to bother him, but it was rather disgusting. Somehow Dana had managed to projectile most of it away from her, though he could still see a trail where she had not been so lucky.

Immediately calling Soundwave and telling him to get whatever supplies necessary for a hungover human he sat up and let her fall into his servo. He shuddered as the liquid nastiness ran down his Decepticon insignia, setting her down and promptly cleaning himself inside a rudimentary watering system Ratchet had installed to keep the grime off. Chromia hated it, as it was nothing like the oil baths back on Cybertron, but everyone else seemed to tolerate it. Megatron actually liked how his armor sheen afterwards, and how the droplets reflected on his silver metal.

When he returned Dana was up, looking disheveled but not completely out of the ordinary for her normal after-recharge look. She cringed as his footsteps echoed and pounded inside her head, her throat dry and body aching horribly. It did not take a genius to realise she was hungover.

"How are you feeling?" He noticed she flinched when he spoke.

"Awful," she croaked, rubbing her temples. "Hungover really bad."

"Soundwave is coming with supplies," he assured, quieting his tone when he realised his voice was hurting her. She had accidentally snapped at him once when he spoke to her and caused a spike of pain, which lead to the explanation of headaches. He ended up more confused than informed, as she described the human brain as having no nerve endings, yet they felt the sensation of pain in their heads - this was due to a delicate circulatory system within their skull which surrounded the vital organ. The main causes were dehydration, loud and repetitive sounds, female reproductive cycles, high blood pressure, and sometimes genetic components.

Soundwave came in quietly, his master having informed him of Dana's sensitivity, gently setting down a tote of things he managed to scrounge up: water, some bottled orange juice, pain medication of the migraine variety, and protein-rich foods. Without further ado Dana grabbed a water bottle and the pain medicine, downing two pills and the entire bottle within half a minute. She cringed as she tasted the vomit and after-taste of the alcohol.

After drinking another bottle she sighed, resisting the urge to wipe the corners of her mouth. "I need to get cleaned up," she muttered, rubbing her eyes. "But parents'll freak if I come home like this . . ."

Megatron grimaced. "I am very reluctant to attempt to sneak you past Ratchet or Chromia," he gazed at her. "Though our own water system is too large for you. The water would hurt, possibly bruise or break something soft, like an eye."

"Don't you guys have a sink I can just take a bath in?" She mumbled, hating how nasty her body felt. It was like she had somehow managed to get three weeks work of grime on her in the span of a night.

"No," the ex-warlord paused. "Though I suppose I could attempt to lessen the force of the water . . ."

Much to his surprise Dana was too desperate for some sort of cleansing to reject his offer, Soundwave leaving again for a short period of time to grab the things she wanted. The human was a bit crabby once he got back, handing off the towels and fresh clothes to Megatron and leaving him to deal with his femme. After a snappy warning to not even think about looking Dana let him step into the shower first, turning on the water and crouching down.