Chapter 8

When ninth period was over, I was still thinking about Joe.

And Ian.

The second the bell rang, I jumped out of my desk and sprinted down the hall to the locker room, where Ian and the football team had practice.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I screamed as I burst through the door.

"Woah, calm down. What's wrong?" Ian said with a stupid grin on his face.

"WHATS WRONG? I'LL TELL YOU WHATS WRONG, YOU'RE A SCUMBAG IAN!"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"IM TALKING ABOUT THE FACT THAT YOU ALMOST KILLED JOE WHILE YOU WERE BASHING HIS SKULL! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" GOD IAN WHEN WILL YOU REALIZE THAT NOBODY LIKES YOU? NOBODY!" YOU'RE A LOSER WHO GOT LUCKY BECAUSE HE COULD PLAY FOOTBALL. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AFTER HIGH SCHOOL IAN?! HUH? DID YOU EVER THINK OF THAT!? WELL YOU KNOW WHAT, THE SECOND, AND I MEAN THE SECOND YOU CROSS THAT STAGE AND GET YOUR DIPLOMA, ENDING YOUR HIGH SCHOOL CARRER ,YOU WILL LOOSE EVERY OUNCE OF POWER YOU HAVE ON EVERYBODY AND GO BACK TO BEING A LOSER WITH NO FRIENDS!"

The smirk disappeared from Ian's face in a matter of seconds.

"What did you say to me?"

"Y-y-you heard me." And suddenly that shy little girl was back.

"You're going to pay for that ok? I don't know when, and I don't know how, but I promise you, that you will regret that."