Chapter 16

Around 11:30, I began to get ready for the mall. I was still a little...uncomfortable, so I decided on yoga pants, an oversized sweater and vans.

By 11:45 I was ready to go. I was hanging out in my room when my phone beeped, telling me that I had a new text from an unknown number.

SMS from: Unknown

To: Me

Hey Audrey, it's Noah. Listen, I'm not sure if you remember much of what happened last night, but when I woke up you were gone. I think you're really great and would love to hang out later today. I mean, only if you're interested. If you're not I totally understand I just... You know what, just text me when you get this. I hope you had fun at the party last night. I really enjoyed spending time with you :)

I couldn't help but blush. It sounded like Noah actually liked me. I spent a good 20 minutes deciding on a contact name for him, but I decided not to push it and ended up saving it as just Noah.

I texted him back a few minutes later.

SMS from: Me

To: Noah

Hey Noah. Yeah I had a lot of fun last night and yes, I remember what happened. I would really love to talk to you later today, maybe over coffee? I'm actually going to the mall in a few but maybe we can meet up at Starbucks around 3?

I did a little dance. I can't believe I'm texting Noah. I can't believe I kissed Noah. I can't believe I slept with Noah!

SMS from: Noah

To: Me

Sounds great. See you at 3. Can't wait :)

I literally jumped with joy when I saw that text. I quickly grabbed my bag, rain downstairs, grabbed the money off the kitchen table and ran out the front door towards Jens car.