Chapter 15

Around 9am, I walked into the kitchen and began to make coffee. While the coffee was brewing I scrolled through tumblr, thinking about last night.

What the hell did I get myself into?

SMS to: Jen

From: Me

We need to talk. Mall around noon? Invite Macy.

While I waited for Jen to respond I started making myself a bagel and flipping through channels until I finally decided on the Today show.

*BEEP BEEP*

SMS to: Me

From: Jen

Sure. I'll grab Macy and we will swing by to get you at 12. See ya later.

As I was finishing breakfast, mom walked downstairs.

"Good morning honey. I didn't even hear you come in last night. How was the party?"

"Oh um, the party was fine. Nothing exciting."

"Did you-"

You know mom as much as I would love to talk, I have a lot of homework to do before I go to the mall with Macy and Jen. And besides, don't you have an eco-system to save? Love you."

"I love you to sweetheart. Have fun at the mall. Do you need any money?"

"Yeah. That'd be great mom. Just leave some cash on the table. I've got to go." I said, already half way up the stairs.

I didn't have any homework. I just couldn't answer any questions about last night. I couldn't even answer my own question, let alone moms.