Chapter 3

So I've told you about Jen. Let me tell you about all of my other friends.

Macy and Joe.

That's it.

Those were my friends.

My only other friends.

Macy is the sweetest girl you will ever meet. I met her in Spanish. Macy is a straight A student, fluent in French, German, Russian and almost fluent in Spanish. Saying that Macy is smart is an understatement. Her parents both went to an Ivy League school and graduated with PHD's. They have high hopes for her. She's never failed a test, she got an 87 on a History test, and cried for 3 days. Macy was always the luckiest out of our 'group of misfit toys'. Everyone loved her, she threw out her popularity in order to get a good education. She chose to be a misfit toy. An outlier. A loser.

Joe on the other hand, was the most obnoxious kid I knew. He was never afraid to make jokes. Ever. And he usually picked the worst time to make them. For example, once he made fun of the cafeteria food and made a comment about how stupid the lunch ladies were. He got quite a few laughs, and detention.

Joes not the smartest kid. But he was funny, so we kept him around.

**Authors Note**

If you have read the first few chapters of this book, I give you props. It's not very well written but it is the first story I've posted. I hope to keep updating it and that it will get better over time.