him and I

Another day, another photo shoot. This time my crew and I were at the beach, and I was modeling for my new photos that would soon be posted on Instagram.

Hi, I'm Alexis. Alexis Ren. I'm 21 and I'm a swimsuit model. I really have a deep and pure love for modeling, it brings out the best in me and distracts me from all my problems. It's like my getaway, but at the same time it's my job. Most people think of me as a sweetheart, and I am. But I'm also a little bit of a badass. I like to explore and do things... let's just say things that most people would choose not to do.

Since I am telling you a little about myself, I'll talk about my love life. I was dating a guy for quite some time a few years back but it didn't work out. As for now, I have no time for boys. I'm whole heartedly focused on my career, family and friends. Independent women vibes, am I right?

"Great job, and another one"
It's been pretty busy all day. Finding the perfect spot to take pictures. Although I really am loving these vibes.

We finished up the photo shoot and my friends and I decided to lay on the sand and tan for a bit

As we were talking and reflecting on life, I noticed something from the corner of my eye. Two identical twins.

"Damn, guys look at all that" I said to my friends.
"Alexis you should get at that girl, it's about time you find someone to date" one of my friends said.
"I will then", I simply said.

I don't honestly get how some girls are like "oh let the guy make the first move". Like go for it girls, if you like someone, get out there and make a move.

So I casually get up and walk over to the two twins. As I get closer I realize that I know them. Yay.

Dolan twins

Dolan twins. They made a video once where they were busting twin myths and had to choose which girl was mostly their type. Grayson picked me. How do I know this? My social media was BLOWING up with my fans commenting about it and telling me that Grayson thinks I'm cute. I was honored really.
To be completely honest, I admire them a lot. They're so young but so mature.

"Hey guys", I shouted just loud enough for them to hear me.
Instantly their heads shot towards my direction and we started walking close to each other.
"Hey, Alexis right?" Ethan said.
"Yeah", I replied chuckling slightly. We started small talk and I'm not even kidding you guys, the ENTIRE time Grayson was looking at me with bright eyes. I've got to admit, he is a full course meal.

I felt something
Something that I haven't felt in a long long time. But of course, me being me I decided to push those feelings to a side and continue talking to the boys. We walked along the shore and talked about how I was just doing a photoshoot. They came to surf and I ended up joining them for a swim. I don't even know how to surf. But there's a first for everything right? Today was a first because I learnt how to surf.

Ethan surfed off leaving Grayson and I alone.
"Hop on to the board", he said to me as he stared directly into my eyes. Not breaking eye contact. He had a slight smile spread across his beautifully sculpted face. His mouth curved upwards only from the right side.

Damn this boy was something else.

I got onto the board after struggling a bit. He extended his muscular arm still standing the the ocean and reached his hand out for me to hold and stand up on the board. I gently connected our hands and stood up shakily on the surf board. My small hands locked in place with his large, yet surprising soft ones.

In that moment, it was just him and I.

The waves came crashing and I literally could not stay on the board, so I fell into the cooling ocean and I probably looked like a drowning cat. No biggie.

By this point, Ethan was actually no where to be seen so gray and I hung out in the water for a while.

He made me smile. He made me happy. I really enjoyed his company.

We laughed and talked and somehow kissed?
Ok listen up, we were just casually in the ocean laughing and talking and it was like an "in the moment" kind of thing.

He came close and held onto both my hands with his, looking deep into my eyes. He was quite tall. I looked up at him staring at his glistening hazel eyes that seemed brighter then ever. Slowly and gently he moved his left hand onto my waist, sliding it onto the small of my back. Whilst his right hand cupped my right cheek softly. I wrapped my hands around his tan and muscular torso as he leaned in. And we kissed.

I'm not going to be all "typical" and tell you how sparks were flying and shit. But it was definitely something I can tell you that. Something I hadn't felt a long time. Maybe even something I had never felt before. I don't know if he felt the same way, but I was catching feelings fast for this boy.

He slowly pulled away and smiled softly at me. I did the same. It was so goddamn awkward.

"Can I get your number, I don't want to seem so forward but you really do appeal to me Alexis" Grayson said shyly fidgeting with him fingers.

I gave him my number overjoyed that he asked me for it, and I also got his.

Win win for me ;)

I went home that day with a huge smile on my face. I simply couldn't stop thinking about the events of the day and how it escalated so fast yet so perfectly. It was indeed a good day.

Maybe I could go somewhere with him? Maybe.