him and I

For this chapter, I highly recommend listening to the song "him and I" by G Eazy and Halsey.
Here's some lines from the song that relate to my story.

Crazy but I love her, I could never run from her
Swear we drive each other mad,
she be so stubborn but what the fuck is love with no pain no suffer
He's out his head, I'm out my mind
We got that love, that crazy kind
I am his and he is mine
In the end it's him and I

- also all the pictures in this chapter are made by me ;)

___________________
_________

Grayson's POV

I watch her walk down the isle, tears forming in my eyes without even knowing it. She looks breathtaking. She is breathtaking. And I guess she also about to be my wife.

Everybody gathers around us at the beach setup, this is really it

Everybody gathers around us at the beach setup, this is really it. I don't even realize that tears are soon running down my face, she watches me and gives me a look saying "don't cry". I can already hear her in my head telling me to stop crying with her angelic voice. I gently wipe off my tears and smile at her.

A smile appears onto her beautiful lips as she sees me crying. She looks happy. I'm so glad that she is finally happy. Because all she deserves is genuine happiness and if I'm able to give that to her, then I feel complete. She makes me feel complete.

She stands next to me looking me in the eyes. I look at her and grab both her hands and interlock them with mine.

"Alexis, ever since I met you, I knew you were the one. You're just perfect to me in every way. Strong, independent, beautiful and genuine. We've been through our fair shares of ups and downs but we've also managed to come out stronger on the other side. You make me incredibly happy and content with myself, I need you with me. I promise to love you forever and be by you every step of the way" I say my vows and I watch her eyes water. Gosh I love her.

"Grayson bailey Dolan, I love you. I love you more then anything or anyone I've ever loved. You have this effect on me that no one else does and I don't know how you do it, but every time I'm with you, I feel safe. I feel at home. You are my home. You're literally the boy version of me and it's crazy how similar we really are. You're the only person I could ever imagine myself with. Thankyou for being there for me even at my lowest and ugliest points in life. I love you with every thing in me grayson". She speaks.

Wow, that took me away. I notice everyone watching us in awe.

"You may now kiss the bride"

And with that, I pull her into my embrace and kiss her like there's no tomorrow. No words are able to escape my lips and I don't know why. It's like I have so much to say but nothing comes out. She's mine. Mine forever.

___________________________

__________________
_________

Alexis's POV

As I'm walking down the isle, I notice Grayson and he looks like he's about to cry. Suddenly he does. He starts crying. Aw. My poor baby. He's crying, I've never seen him this emotional. I softly smile at him as I walk closer and stand next to him.

He looks amazing. Beyond amazing actually. He needs to wear tuxedos more often.

He says his vows and I can feel my face heating up

He says his vows and I can feel my face heating up. I was blushing like crazy, he's the only one who makes me feel this way. I'm finally satisfied with my life and where it's heading. Finally.

"You may now kiss the bride"

Grayson quickly pulls me closer to him and kisses me hard. I feel it. It's like he doesn't want to let go, he tightly holds me in his buff arms. I can hear muffled talking and people clapping in the background but I'm only able to focus on him.

He's my husband now

He's my husband now. That sounds so fucking crazy to say but wow. Just wow.

I'm so in love with him.
Grayson Bailey Dolan, I'm so in love with you.

In the end, it's him and I

__________________
________