cafe

A few days had been and I had nothing to do all day, so I decided to hit up Grayson. I texted him and asked if we could hang out. He replied shortly after and said yes. We both decided to meet at a cafe that isn't too busy.

Today was one of the very very few days where it was pouring with rain in LA.

I got ready and pulled an outfit together. I threw on some camo pants and a cropped long sleeve black top. I paired it with high top black shoes.

I didn't really feel like doing makeup today so I left the house bare faced

Whilst driving to the small cafe, my mind started racing with thoughts. Thoughts about him. Grayson. It's funny because he has a twin but somehow I'm only attracted to him. It's something about him.

I smiled at the thoughts my mind was filling up with and when I realized I was smiling like and idiot, I quickly wiped the smile off my face.

I reached the cafe and looked around, quickly spotting Grayson sitting at s table in the furthest corner of the cafe.

I walked up to him with a friendly smile on my face and saw him fill with happiness. He returned me with a genuine and big smile as he stood up.

I walked close to him and he greeted me with an embrace. He hugged me like he was never letting go. I hugged him back taking in his intoxicating yet fulfilling scent.

We both sat down at the table and started talking.

Grayson's point of view

As I got a text from the girl who I had admired for so long now, an instant smile formed on my face. She asked me to meet her and I replied with a yes without even thinking twice.

I quickly got dressed and headed out the door. My grip on the wheel got tighter and tighter as my hands became sweaty. Just thinking about her gave me chills. She doesn't even know how much I like her and have liked her for a while now. She's something else. Ive never been the type of guy to make it obvious that I like someone so not many people would've guessed I like her. Only Ethan knows. She's truly amazing and her confidence blows me away. I admire that about her so much. Her genuine smile and heart is so pure. I don't even know her but I'm saying all these things. I tried to clear out the thoughts in my mind but it kept racing back to the day we kissed.

We kissed

I still can't believe it. It was like something I had never felt before. This girl has such a huge effect on me without even knowing. I was so nervous in the moment.
I smiled at the thought and eventually reached the cafe. I went in and took a seat knowing she wasn't here yet.

Around 10 minutes later, a familiar figure walked through the door.

She walked in whilst flipping her hair to one side. I watched her as she scanned the room looking for me.

She was a total catch.

She spotted me quickly and smiled whilst walking towards me. I smiled back overjoyed to see her beautiful face. I got up from my seat as she walked closer and leaned in, wrapping my arms around her tiny waist and her hands travelled up and wrapped around my neck. I'm quite a bit taller then her and I watched her stand on her tip toes as she hugged me.
It was so adorable. I hugged her as if I was never going to let go, standing there taking in her sweet scent that I would never get enough of.

We both sat down and ordered our coffees and started talking.

I admired her beauty. Natural beauty. She had no makeup on and she embraced it. She embraced her natural beauty. I carefully scanned her features taking in the beauty of the girl in front of me. A smile curved up on my face which cause her to tilt her head slightly in confusion as she narrowed her eyebrows with a small smile on her face.

"What" she asked me chuckling a bit

"You're just so beautiful" I told her looking her in her gorgeous eyes that drew me in each time I glanced at her.

She smiled and looked down. A slight red color crept on her smooth cheeks. The cheeks that I cupped with my hands a few days back when I kissed her.

Alexis's point of view

He told me I was beautiful. I'm so bad at taking compliments and I couldn't find the right words to say to him. I blushed and looked down at my food.

Down he even know how fucking precious he is?

I've always been cheeky and liked to really go out there. So I brought up our kiss. On purpose to see what he has to say about it.

"So Dolan, let's talk about that kiss we shared a few days back", I said with a cheeky smirk playing on my lips. 

He blushed so fucking hard and started playing with his hands. It was bloody adorable.

He was bloody adorable.

"It meant something to me, I really do admire you Alexis" he said as his expression became serious. He called me by name and it sent chills down my body.

"It meant something to me too Grayson", I said looking into his beautiful beautiful eyes.

His whole face lit up as I said that and he smiled. I can tell that he really likes me. I like him a lot too.

We sat there enjoying each other in the moment.

It was truly amazing.

We headed out of the cafe when we finished eating and stood outside it for a while as we said our goodbyes.

I knew what was coming next. We were going to kiss. And how I had longed for this moment. My knees became week and shaky as his large hands wrapped around me. His toned torso against my skin. I tip toed and wrapped my hands around his neck. We leaned in and connected lips.

It was so sweet and meaningful

Passionate and so hot.

We pulled away and I saw a smirk form on his soft plump lips.

I walked away to my car, grinning ear to ear. Hands flipping through my damp hair that was wet from the rain.

He's amazing I thought.