all over again

Alexis's POV

*4:14 pm*
"Shit" I mumbled to myself quickly getting out of my bed.

Today was the day of the event and I had spent the day so far running errands. I decided to nap for a bit because after going to the gym I was quite tired.

But as I checked the time I panicked, the event starts at 5pm.

I ran to my closet and picked out my dress. As I said, just a long basic black dress with a slit going down the side.

I slipped the dress on and headed to my vanity to do my hair and makeup

Once I was satisfied I checked the time.

*4:45pm*
I was quite impressed with myself for getting ready so quick.

I grabbed my wallet, phone and keys and headed out the door to my car and drove off to the event.

Ah the event.
Grayson. All this rushing made me completely forget that there is a big chance he'll be there.

I've got to be prepared for literally anything at this point.
__________
Shortly after, I arrived at the correct location of the event and headed to the front door to enter.
The security guard scanned his list for my name and as he found it, he gave me a simple smile and allowed me in.

I entered suddenly feeling a rush of nerves hit me. I became quite nervous all of a sudden seeing a lot of people. But I was easily welcomed by some of my friends.

First I greeted the main people who were organizing the entire event.

I stood there nervously looking down at my dress making sure it looked fine.
__________

Grayson's POV

I was seated at a table with Ethan and a bunch of other guys at this event.

Suddenly, a familiar figure walked through the door.
There she was.

Alexis fucking Ren.
The girl I love till this day.

She looked absolutely fucking stunning as always. She wore a black dress that complimented her perfect body in every way.

How is she humanly possible?
The reality started to hit in and I realized that my ex is right there, a few feet ahead of me.
My ex that I hurt badly.

I got really fucking scared.
Scared if she saw me, what she would think.

I just couldn't take my eyes off her. I've missed her so much all this time, seeing her in person seems so surreal.

She stood there waiting for the people who organized the event to be free so she could greet them I guess.
As my vision lingered upon her body, I noticed her look down and fix her dress to see if she looked presentable.