Chapter 57

Add my Skype!! -Alekseiarbankovich !

Read this!!!!--

I just got off the funniest call, it was a bunch of these screaming girls and their parents were in the background and the girls were all like

"Aleksei!!! I can't believe we're talking!!"

And I was just like "YOOO"

And their parents asked what kind of books I wrote and I was like "ooh, ya know...the good kind?"

Hah...don't want their parents know their kids are dirty little elves, reading book PORN.

Now onto this fabulous lil bookie:

***
Callas POV:
The plane landed, and I had never been more upset. I had to sit through a long ass flight that made me want to die, but I think I slept for most of it, because I don't recall throwing up at all. I know if I was awake, I would have thrown up at least twice from looking at Illeya, Steffen, and their other 8 goons.

To make things worse, I just wanted to be with Sinister again. I wanted him to hold me, kiss me, be with me. I wanted nothing more than to be with him, forever. That was what marriage was meant for, right? To be with the person you love, to be able to hold them in your arms, and never let them go.

I hated Sinister when I met him. I hated him for the longest time, but I think I really started caring about him when I got to know him. When I saw that crystal smile spread over his face, when I heard his laugh. I know I rushed into is, hell, I ran into it. But isn't that what love is?

You don't take safe baby steps, with your eyes closed shut, ready for anything to go wrong as you step into the dark. You run. You sprint into love, with your eyes wide open, and your heart in your hands.

He made me feel safe, he held me close with protective arms, and that sneaky little smile on his devilishly handsome face.

I thought he was the devil when I first met him. But now I know...he's Satan himself. He took me to hell, and I welcomed the journey.

I wanted Sinister to be my side, right now. His lips pressed into my ear, calling me flower, telling me how much he loved me. He was a broken and damaged killer, who had done things that are inexplicable. When I had first met him, I thought he would have killed me in an instant. But isn't that darkly beautiful? A man you once detested, changing everything, being everything you thought he couldn't be, just to be with you. I wish I was with him, right now.

But that was a wish...something I knew wouldn't happen. He wouldn't find me.

"Lets go." Steffen said calmly standing beside me, extending a hand.

I pretended to place my hand in his, instead I pulled my hand back and gave him the finger.

Victory.

Steffen placed his hand on the small of my back, as he urged me out of the plane. I wanted to bite all of his retarded fingers off. The iced air of Russia greeted me with a slap. I hated it here, I just wanted to go home.

There was 2 silver sedans waiting for us as we stepped off the jet, men waited outside the cars.

Not impressive.