Episode 4

***READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED***

                          #OWOMPFON 📺🤦
                             #Episode4

Aries girl SHUUUUUUuuuuuT UP! Lil dumb ass always on Facebook  talking about no good niggaz, BABY BYE...lil girl you NEVER thought!  What up world my name Michelle...lol well Bae call me MiMi. Just look at his ass sleep as usual, down goes babydaddy once again DING! But forreal forreal, I love my husband Tony even though he allegedly got a baby by Aries or DeeDee lil stank ass. Hell ion even know the lil girl, I just use to always see her on my husband pictures when he did post. Hmmph, she must dont know I got a bachelors in criminal justice, Im the lurk Queen baby. It wasnt long after months of speculation,  when I lied like I had to work just to follow him to the childrens clinic. I sat there and watched him meet this lil girl and her three boys out the car....I guess the the other two are by Gods know who, that last one is the only one resembles his big nose ass . I didnt say anything and he dont know that I know til this day. Hell we got too much history to be messing it up on somebody thats irrelevant. As long as her ass stay over that way and not over here with me and mines, Ima just treat the situation accordingly. He doing him and im doing me, its simple. Matter fact let me get out this bed and make a sneak check up....

Michelle got out the bed that night and went into the kitchen. Taking her phone off airplane mode seeing numerous of miss calls from her side piece. She immediately panicked seeing the last message two minutes prior that read...

"Open the door hell im out here!"

Quickly she looked out her peep hole and saw that it was her lover Joseline.... DeeDee best friend.

"OPEN THE GOT DAMN DOOR BITCH!"

***BOOM BOOM BOOM*** (Beats on door..)