Episode 13

"TerryTerryTerryTerryTerryTerryTerryTerry Terry.....Terry Terry Terry....."

Ma'am ma'am!"

I woke up immediately...

Two hours  had passed and the doctor woek me up warned me before going into her room...

"Hey are you her sister?" He asked.

I stood up holding both of her kids as they continued sleeping

"No"

"Friend?"

"Yea her best friend, whats going on Doctor?"

"Well D'Aries have went into some type of mental shock. As soon as we got her concious, all she been yelling is some man name Terry,  repetitively over and over again."

I knew then my friend must had lost her mind listening to the doctor. I just couldnt tell him who Terry was and what happen because I refuse to let them treat her like a mental patient. The more he talked, the more I was  thinking about that nasty low down nigga of hers and what he said over the phone.

"TELL DEEDEE HER SISTER WILL BE WAITING ON HER IN HELL WHEN I GET TO HER!"

I mean that shit was on repeat in my head as I left the doctor and walked in that elevator up to her room on the third floor. It was too much, her own uncle fucked and have kids by his own nieces, my suppose to be girl at that. Hell I didnt even know DeeDee had a damn sister nor Michelle. This shit cant be true....He nall!

I walked in almost dropping the babies seeing Tony in there rubbing DeeDees head while she yelled repetitively with her eyes bulk.....

"TerryTerryTerryTerryTerryTerryTerry....."

He looked up at me with the most evil look ever...