105. IN MY BLOOD + LOST IN JAPAN

3/22/18

3/22/18

First of all, In My Blood is.... WOAH. It's just it's so amazing. I can't believe that this is what Shawn has been working on. It's incredible!

To be honest, I thought that In My Blood was going to be another love song like Treat You Better and TNHMB but it really surprised me when it wasn't. No shade at those songs, I'm just glad Shawn went in a different direction.

Also, I was worried that I wasn't going to like the song and I was right.

I DON'T LIKE THE SONG, I LOVE IT!!!

The message of the song is so amazing. I was crying while I first listened to the song honestly. It's so relatable and although I don't say that I won't give up because it's in my blood, maybe I'll start. Shawn gives me so much hope that things can get better.

  I love Shawn SO SO SO much like there's no proper amount of words that can describe how much I love him and the song.

I know that Shawn doesn't even know I exist but he cares about his fans and to be honest, he cares about me more than some of my friends do, and HE'S the one that doesn't even know me.

I'm so proud now that Shawn has come so far in everything. This song.. it's different from his others and it's great. I love this song and I love all of his songs he's released but I'm just so excited to see this new stuff.

In My Blood is a masterpiece.

THANK YOU, SHAWN FOR RELEASING THIS SONG.

3/23/18

I LOVE the song. It's so different from In My Blood but it's a great different! I really enjoy the song a lot.

Like woah, only Shawn could go from a Kings Of Leon vibe in one song and then to an old Justin Timberlake vibe for the next lmao.

It's a really adorable song and I fall in love with Shawn MORE just because of the way he says some of the words in the song, "we can cut it with a knife."

NOW IMPORTANT QUESTION. WHICH ONE DO YOU GUYS PREFER?

Tbh, I really do LOVE both songs but I'm going to have to go with In My Blood. It's more relatable for me. It's not that I love it more because I love both songs equally as they're both really great in their own ways but I would probably prefer to listen to In My Blood more. NO SHADE AT LOST IN JAPAN.

WHICH ONE WOULD YOU GUYS PREFER?

❤️❤️❤️