159. STAY CALM + RANT

This meme isn't very Shawn related but my story behind it is

Normally, I try to not get annoyed when fan girls comment that "YoUrE wROng!" on Shawn Mendes Facts but at some point, it's just too much.

  First of all, why the hell would I lie? I have no reason to and the purpose of the book is literally to state FACTS ON SHAWN. I wouldn't lie about Shawn!

  Second of all, instead of saying "That's a lie," say, oh IDK, "this fact is incorrect but here is the correction." I will take the correction and rewrite it.

  Third of all, straight up claiming that I'm lying is rude and I will not tolerate that anymore. There are other ways to say I was incorrect but no, you claim that I'm purposefully lying about this.

  I know I'm probably overreacting but I constantly get these kinds of comments, like "YOU'RE WRONG!" or "THIS IS NOT TRUE, C'MON?" so seeing it again but stated in such a disrespectful manner, annoys me so much.

  All of the facts stated in that story are true or were true. Shawn is growing and of course, some of the things he said in the past won't apply now but that book has over 100 chapters, I'm sure you realize that I can't update every single one, every single day, right? So instead of claiming that I'm lying, take into consideration that even something he said one day ago, might not apply now. I would never purposefully lie about Shawn and if I see comments like this again, I am going to block you. Enough is enough.

  Anyways, I know 95% of you don't do this so thank you ❤️ I appreciate you all. Stay strong Mendes Army!