PROM

So this is it, tomorrow is graduation but tonight is the night that there may be the strong possibility of me and Wynter having sex.

"Do you want me to curl it or leave it straight?" mama asked me as she brushes my hair, I seriously doubted any hair stylist in town know what to do with a black girls hair so I just went to the best, my mom.

"I think you should bump it at the top and curl the ends, but don't burn my ear, you got crack head hands" I tell her and she sucks her teeth. Yes tonight was the official night. Prom. And I was totally freaking ready, I had on a strapless blush pink dress that had an embroidered corset and a beautiful flowing bottom. My make up was finished with light pink lipstick to match the dress and my unltra black eye liner that made my eyes pop.

Mama finishes my hair and I get up so that she could have a good look at me, I hope I don't look stupid. "So how do I look?" Mama being as over dramatic as she is starting tearing up and wiping them away. "Oh my baby, you look lovely and just like me when I went to the prom with your father" I laugh and hug her. I really am going to miss my parents. They taught me right from wrong, to stand up for myself yet teaching me that I'm still able to make my own decisions, I love them.

"Mama, you just spent an hour on I hair" I laugh and that made her instantly let go, not want I g to ruin her prom creation.

"Summer, your dates here!" Daddy yells from downstairs and I gasp going into panic. "Mommy he's here! what do I do!??"

"Shut up and go down there looking like a princess, no like a queen!" I nod my head nervously and turn out the door with my confidence back and I breath, heel toe, heel toe, heel toe and I make my way to the stairs. Wynters there, sharing a drink with my father probably and he's not even looking at me. That's not good enough.

I clear my throat causing both of them to look at me, and Wynter immediately spit out his drink and I laugh a bit. I walk down the stairs slowly and Wynter looks like a gaping fish, yeah I have that effect. "Summer..you look--too amazing for words" he breaths raking a hand through his fine hair and I kiss his cheek "You don't look so bad yourself slim" I joke but my man did look good.

His tux was a sexy jet black that fitted him in all the right places and he smirked. "I think I spoil you too much with how good I look" I roll my eyes and loop my arms around his neck before pulling him close.

"Conceited" He winks

"You love it" And I nod my head before taking his lips with mine, this will be a fine night.

"Alright, alright- Honey can you take these pron pictures before I change my mind about Summer going" Daddy says and I push him playfully but then Mommy squeels. "Yesss Let me get my Camera!" She says and runs off upstairs.

"Well we gonna be here for the next 30 minutes" I sigh and Wynter laughs pulling me in to chastley kiss my temple "Don't matter unless you save me a dance darlin'" I smile at him "You got it boss"

Then there's a knock at the door and I open it to reveal-

Mr. Blake?

*******

"You look disgusting"

"Suck my dick"

"Pretty sure that's Colter's job"

Tyson glares at my evily while I just return a sweet smile. But he ignores me even more and continues to fix his tie, but he can't do it and he's getting frustrated. I sigh, my big brother is pathetic. Tyson was wearing a simple black tuxedo with a teal button up that was unbuttoned a little which made me roll my eyes. We're twins but Tyson has max sex appeal and he doesn't even notice when he makes painties at school wet. So dense.

While I just wore a white dress shirt that was rolled up at the sleaves, suspenders and my dress shoes.

"Lemme see bro, I told you to get a clip on " I say walking towards him and fixing it causing him to grumble. We were going to Prom, me single (duh) and Tyson with Colter. "You need to tell them Ty, graduations tomorrow and you'll regret it if you don't do it now" I say seriously.

He just can't not say it for the rest of his life, his friends now now but he can't say it to his parents? C'mon its time. Tyson sighs "I know, I'm just scared of what they'll say. What if they don't love me anymore" I slapped him, harder than I intended to but I need to get my point across some how.

Tyson bit the inside of his cheek "Give me three reasons why I shouldn't beat the shit out of you right now" He said with restraint in his voice and I hive a cheeky smile

"One I did that to get you out of that pessimistic Paul attitude of yours, two to tell you that if they say some slick shit, then they'll answer to me cause I'll always love you man and three because you my big brother and I love you and in two days we will be moving out. Your going to San Fransisco and me to England." My voice cracks a bit and Tyson smiles warmly at me.

He's my twin and we are going to be separated, its hard. I got this scholarship for a really good medical training school in London and Tyson is going to San Fransisco for college with Colter, its hard.

Tyson hugs me tightly and I return it. "Its fine Maeson, you know that you can call me anytime when you decide your a lonely little shit." We both laugh at the comment and I siffle. No. Stop. Men don't cry over trivial matters like this.

"I'll tell them right now let's go"