Epilogue

"You bastard!"

Wynter looked up from his newspaper at me in confusion.

"Umm what did I do now?" I rubbed my forehead, it wasn't that I was mad. I was just upset about the surprise. I don't like surprises.

"What didn't you do Wynter?" I answered him vaguely and then he put down the paper and sat up. Why does he always look so dam sexy? I'm trying to be mad at him here! But he still looks like the same high school punk I fell in love with. The same one I graduated college with a year ago.

Although it seems like yesterday..

Wynter took on his fathers Company which means a ton of money is coming in and I've sort of taken up that modeling thing. At first I wasn't sure because it might be time away from Wynter but he told me to go after that little dream I had of becoming famous so I did.

Actually, that wack job Elias worked out a few arrangements so that I didn't have to leave Wynter at all, and if I had to fly out the country, Wynter would accompany me because he could always take his work with him.

Soon after, my fame reached and Wynter company's success sky rocketed so we were the worlds it couple.

Of course, we didn't haul up all our money to ourselves, I gave most of my profits to my parents who live lavishly now and Wynter parents are living better than ever before. We also donate money to Charities and hold fundraising events, it's all very fun and is beneficial to everyone in the end.

Now Wynter and I live in LA but visit our families often.

We were on our own now, and on our owns mean alone time. Maybe too much though.

"Ok, let's go down the list of reasons you'd be mad, I washed the dishes, said good morning to you oh and we had sex in like what the last couple of days? So what's the problem?" He said with a smile and I pointed at him while tapping my nose as if we were playing a game of charades.

"That's it! Right there!"

He tilted his head.

"What happens before the sex Wynter?" I start pacing up and down as he tried to figure out why I was so uppity. "Foreplay?"

"No you jackass a condom! A condom!"

Wynters eyes widened slightly

"Wait..you don't mean.." I love that he wasn't completely thick headed. I smiled and pulled the pee stick from my pocket.

"I'm pregnant."

Wynter jaw drops to the floor and there are so many emotions going through his face that I can't distinctively pick one out because it would be gone in a second and onto the next.

"OH MY GOD YOUR PREGNANT, OH MY GOD

THERES A BABY IN YOU

MY BABY IS INSIDE OF YOUR TUMMY

IM GONNA BE A... A DAD." He screamed trying to take everything in and I just laughed at him. It was all too comical. "This isnt funny Summer, I'm an idiot!" He said slapping his forehead and slumping down on the couch looking depressed and I frowned.

"Wynter..what's wrong? Do you..not want to have a baby?" I said sadly, sure it was completely unexpected but the thought of having a child would be kind of exciting. Even if we did just get out of school.

"No darlin' its not that..its just..I don't know if I'll be able to raise it right. I mean, I had Sam to take care of every now and again but she was still mostly sought after by my mom so I don't want our kid to be..corrupted." I lean Wynter head onto my shoulder.