Hurricane Katrina

Katrina----

"I thinks she's mad at me"

"Dude, of course she's mad, you wouldn't let her help out when she wanted and then asked another woman to do it instead. Your fucked."

I groan as Danny told me this. I didn't mean to make Summer sound weak, I just want to be there for her. I always want to be there for her "Well where is she now?"

"She said she was going to check out campus"

Danny chuckled in my ear "Be thankful that's all she said, later bro; I've got better things to do than listen to you be an idiot" And then he hung up. Just then Summer came in, ok time for apologies "Hey baby come here, I'm sorry." I say pulling her into a hug. And she does so without complaint, Summer gives me her best puppy dog look, aha she's waiting for me to fess up to what I'm apologizing for.

I smile. "Im sorry for not letting you help even though I know you my Super Gal, and I'm sorry for asking Katrina for help instead" She gave me a satisfied smile "Its ok Winnie but let me help out next time, also I have something to tell you" she bit her lip and as sexy as I found that I was more interested and concerned about what she was about to tell me.

"I signed up for cheerleading" She said quickly and it took me time to process before I got mad. She what!? "You what!? Summer what the hell!" I was livid does she not remember what happened and why she quit int the first place? Summer used to cheer back in New York, she was captain and everything but then somethings happened, complicated things forcing her to quit.

"Winnie, calm down. Its not going to be like how it was before. These are new people at a new school, a fresh start so please don't worry" She coos hugging me and I sigh, I guess she was right. Not everyone is an asshole so this can be good for Summer. I nod my head hesitantly "Ok babe, but if someone does anything I'm coming down there and kicking ass."

She smiled brightly at me and guided me over to the couch where she forcefully pushed me back and straddled my hips, ooh this darlin's bad. I smirked at her sliding my hand down the perfect arch in her back causing Summer to moan. Hopefully the door was locked this time.

"Now where were we?"

********

"34"

"35"

"37"

"Fucking cheater" I call out to Wynter when he skips a number bench pressing, we decided it was best to start going to the gym before classes start officially Friday and its Tuesday. Reason? Because Wynter was going to try out for football and me, cheer leading.

Perfect athletic combo couple. I was lifting weights too, but not so heavy that it would make me bulky with muscles; but toned and defined.

I've been slacking exercise since I quit so its time to get back into the habit, I also need to work on my flexibility. Its good but its not as perfect as it used to be, I could hardly raise my freaking leg without wanting to scream bloody murder then go sit my tired ass on the couch with three honey buns and a big bag of doritos watching spongebob (a/n: that actually sounds heavenly..)

"Oh please, your hearing things. I totally said 36" Wynter grinned slyly and I rolled my eyes and headed over to him and pulled my man off the bench and over to the mats. "Do some curl ups instead, I'll make brownies later" I chimed as a bargain and he stares at me. "You hate brownies"

Tickling his chin and kissing Wynters chin I laugh. "But you love them so let's go Boss" I pat his sneakers and he growls seductively at the nickname and starts doing curls fast, faster than I've seen anyone do. And every time he pulled up, I chastley pecked his addictingly soft lips.

After 40, I was worn the fuck out. "Gonna get some water, be right back" Winnie saluted me playfully and I giggled and went downstairs to the water fountain. It was in like some type if break area that's completely isolated at this point, now why the hell would they have this all the way down here knowing people already breaking a freaking sweat but they have to walk down more stairs to get rehydrated.

Somebody gon die soon.

I was letting the crystal water fall into the Dixie cup when I heard that same irritating voice.

"Here for exercise I presume" And I jump, surprised by the voice and drop the water making me groan and glare at the brown haired man whose eyes just sparkle with amusement. "The fuck bruh? Also why else would I be at the gym?" I question and he shrugs, I ought to beat that ass right here.

He was wearing Adidas shorts and a gray wife beater with running shoes, of course. "Seeing you surprised is funny" I suck my teeth.

"Not as funny as when I'm laying in a coffin because an idiot loves giving out heart attacks" He chuckles and winks at me "Only you babe" I ignore this and proceed to get more water before I wring his Irish ass neck. But then he corners me by putting his large arm out. "Here with friends?"

"Boyfriend" I emphasize the word and his blue orbs dull a bit but I pack no mind and duck out of his cage "Talk to you next time lass" I didn't even turn around "Not on your life"

I come back smiling, fully hydrated but my smile turns into a frown when I see Katrina and Wynter doing curl ups, her pressing down on his feet and Wynter pulling up like its light work and in his case, it is.

I just stood there, watching with boiling jealousy when Katrina catches my stare then guess what this bitch did next? She fucking winked at me the little tricky bitch. Then she resumed back to Wynter "Why are you grilling Katrina?" A voice says and I turn to see a girl who's probably an inch taller than me.

Her hair was brown and dyed down the ends making it fall into a brown to blue ombre color, it was cute and especially suited her because she was Asian but her eyes weren't all that squinty (Sorry if that sounded offensive, was not intended) giving away that she was mixed. "Got her hands all up on my baby" She scoffed.

"Oh yeah she'll do that, see something she wants and goes after it like a mad dog. Once upon a time I had a boyfriend too, didn't like him that much but I was starting too and bam Katrina came out of no where and snatched him like the bitchy hurricane she is."

I gape at the girl, is she for real real?? She looks at me with her chocolate ovals "I wish I was joking, keep an eye out on your guy girly. No matter how friendly she is, its easy to tell her next target" I stiffly nod, let that bitch even try after today shit is going down.

"So who are you and why do you know so much?" She smiles sweetly "My name is Sunny Valentine (recycled Character ;__;) Co captain of the Black Hawks Cheer Team and Katrina Atkinson's best friend"

I laugh "Some best friend you are" Seriously she was being hecka shady. Sunny shrugs "Not her real bff, its just for show but if you left is in a room together it'd be Tekken and Street Fighter mixed" Sunny growled and I smiled. Feisty.

"I like you" I said and she raised an eyebrow "Its not because we have a mutual hate for Hurricane Katrina over there right?" I roll my eyes "That and you got attitude Asian tea" Oh wow I just came up with that, Sunny's eyes widen before she cryed out in laughter

"Asian tea? that's a new one, oh look your boo thang is heading on down the yellow brick, see you at tryouts jeonsa gongju" (warrior princess in Korean) And Sunny was gone. What the hell she just called me? I'd have to look it up later, and how she know I was here for cheer leading.

Wynter came over and pecked my lips. "Hey baby, you must be tired. Let's go get something to eat, my treat ok?" I slip my hand into his sturdy one and our fingers intertwine. "Let's go Wynter, cause I can never refuse a man paying for my food" I bat my lashes and he laughs.

"I'll be the only man paying for your food darlin'" He says with truth lacing his voce and I shake my head "Of course"

Then I turn back to Katrina who's looking at us with anger, she's pouting but don't no body give a fuck. Your not getting Wynter any time soon hunny, and she can count on that.

I think summers changed a lot, don't you guys?