Book 2 Title Reveal.

Yes, here it is, like promised. Many of you have tried guessing the title of book#2, but, no one guessed it right.

What a shock, right?

Not really.

~To all readers, both new and old, the title has been changed so it can grasp the concept of the story in a much fitting manner.

When I first placed the title, I was aware that it will be a hard one to guess. Which plays in my favor. Without further delay, book 2's title:

THOD:
The Heirs of Death.
I know, I know, just don't kill me now. Keep it up for later, you need me better alive than dead.

As to what it means, it will be the book's role to clarify it. But now, time for the cover reveal:

 But now, time for the cover reveal:

Looking good, huh?

Yes, I know the model has short, silver hair. Yes, I know this is black magic coming from her hands. And yes, I know it is totally different from The Mark of Aether, but I know what you don't.

So, shall we wait and see?

And like promised, this is the sneak peek of The Heirs of Death's first chapter:

There was silence, nothing more, nothing less.

Ever since he came back, it only had been silence. A heavy, quiescent song that cloaked his castle like a dark fog. The winds had ceased, their howls dying with all other sounds. The vultures became aphasic, their screeches absent. And he enjoyed it. Enjoyed that muteness, as though the world had died. As though it had fallen to the hell he was trying to bring. But he relished it more for that it separated him from the world, leaving him with the darkness of his mind.

It was the perfectness that accompanied destruction. The pernicious chant that shadows sang in the most desperate times. The times he would bring back.

His indolent eyes stared at the flickering flames as his mind drifted to when it would be Ardoria burning in those fires. To when he would hold this world in his victorious grip.

Soon, he thought, twirling the glass between his fingers. He took one sip, then the other, his eyes still gazing blankly. Soon, all Ardoria will turn to ashes.

Third person--it is a prologue--I will let you guess who it is about, though it is quite obvious.

Well, who's interested in knowing more? Comment your thoughts! And if you enjoyed, leave a like, it would be greatly appreciated.

Have a good day/night,

Tima_R.