Chapter 7

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up with one hell of a headache. What the hell even happened? I remember Loki causing me to pass out and that's it.

Loki.

That little cuck.

I'm going to punt him.

"LOKI!" I jump off the bed and begin to walk out of the room when I notice Loki wasn't gone.

He was in the corner, silent.

"Wh... what?" I looked at him. "Are you deaf? Why aren't you answering?!" I walked closer to reveal he was sleeping. He was sleeping in a chair. I was confused as to why he wouldn't have just slept on the bed, but then I realized it was because I was there.

Loki was being somewhat of a gentleman.

"Oh... ha... I'm a mess." I say.

I watch Loki's calm and resting face. It's kind of... precious. And the realization that he's being nice to me is... somewhat endearing.

As if possessed by some demon, which who knows I probably am, I walk over and gently wrap my arms around him, caressing his hair. He was so pure.

Well, other than the fact he's the reason I'm here.

Wait.

"Biscuit." I mutter.

That witch probably has Biscuit.

Not allowed. Not my good boy.

I begin to pull away from Loki when I feel hands grip my wrists. I flinch instantly, but then I feel a bit calmed when he loosens his grip. For a small second, he holds me near him, before his green eyes flutter.

He looked so damn confused when he saw he was holding me.

"Hell maiden, are you fornicating with me?" He asked.

"O-Oh n-n... hahaha wow I'm... haha..." I pulled my hand away and I turned from Loki. I felt my face warm up but then again I'm always getting heated over dumb stuff.

"(Y/N), please calm down. You're starting to catch on fire again." He said.

"Oh, sorry sorry." I thought of my happy place to calm down. A nice library, I'm all alone, reading a book. I smile.

I tilt my head to the side. "Wait, how did you know my name?"

Loki smiles. "I mean, people have said your name. It would be foolish of me not to pick on."

I nodded questionably. "Alright..." My stomach started growling. Not loud, just I could feel it. "Hey, do you know where we can get food?"

He glanced me up and down before a devilish smirk came on his face. "I will get you some fruits. I have a feeling you don't eat too many of those." He said in a smart alec tone before he left our room.

I felt anger rise in me. "You cUCK!" I screamed. Although I really was thankful he was getting me food. I sat in his chair while I waited for him to return.

A few minutes later, he returns with an armful of apples. The sheer amount of apples he had was priceless. I really want to appreciate that he had so many damn apples.

"Here you go, (Y/N)." He said before handing me a big crispy red. I felt so gruntled. I grabbed it gently and took a huge bite out of it. It was so crispy and juicy and I loved it a lot.

Loki smiles deviantly at me. "What's so funny?" I ask with an apple in my mouth.

"It's just... since your my mistress, I wanted to get you a fruit to suit you. Apples help for a better sex life." Loki smirked.

I spit the apple out and threw it so hard I was sure it could have been mistaken for an escapee. "YOU'RE DEAD."

He chuckled and had a genuine smile, gently touching his lip with his finger. I smiled at him. He had this sort of aura that made me really happy, and carefree.

But then the thought of Biscuit hit me. "My dog. Biscuit. My baby boy." I stared tearing up for a second.

"(Y/N)?" Loki inquires.

"Hella has him." My brows furrowed.

Loki sighed and hugged me. His hand reached up and lay my head. He was actually kind of tall compared to me. "I'm sorry. We'll figure it a way to get him back."

I believed him. I really did.