Chapter 9

(Y/N)'s POV

Excitement fills me as I glide down the halls in my cloak. I'm going to be with Loki. In public.

He basically kind of asked me on a date.

I walk into the room where the party is scan the room. Loki probably hasn't been here yet. I'll just grab a drink and sit down.

"You're Loki's mistress, aren't you?" I hear the Scrapper ask me.

"Um... yeah." I nod.

"Interesting. Where's Loki?"

"Probably on his way." I shift one leg over the other.

"Hm... wanna drink?" The Scrapper says, handing her s large flask and walking off somewhere.

The truth is— I've never drank alcohol. I get somewhat tipsy off the smell.

But... if Loki isn't here, I don't have much else to do.

I pop the lid off the flask and begin to consume.

Loki's POV

I walk into the room, kicking myself for being late. I wanted to spend as much time with (Y/N) as I could.

"Then this bitch came and took my dog! I love my dog. I love Biscuit. I want Biscuit. I miss him."

Oh no.

I peek around to see a muscular alien creature sitting on a bench next to (Y/N), she's holding a large empty flask of what I am assuming was alcohol, considering her unusual behavior.

I guess we shouldn't really be partying tonight, after all.

"Dear (Y/N), do you want to go back to our chamber?"

"Nooo!" (Y/N) whined and her nostrils flared up. "I'm having fun."

"Hey, maybe leave er alone, bud." The alien said, moving me away. "She's having a good time. Tellin me about her... dog."

Her eyes widened. "My dog..."

"Yes sweetheart." The alien smirked at me as he hugged (Y/N). I felt a twinge, a gentle twinge in my chest. Painful. Yet delightful. Maybe I'm just some masochistic idiot. However, I no longer wanted to watch this.

"Fine. (Y/N), if you make it back, I'll see you later. If not?" I flung my hand in the air dismissively at her and stormed off, regretting it but being too prideful to turn around and see her heartbreak.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Loki...?" Tears started to well up in my eyes.

"Aw don't be sad hun. He'll calm down. Cmon." He gently was dragging me down a hallway. I couldn't think straight.

"I want him."

"Your dog?"

"Loki."

The alien stopped. His grip on me tightened as I was flung across the hall. "Listen you witch. You're MINE. I call dibs."

I stare in fear. I can't think. I wanna fight. I wanna light on fire. Nothing. I can't.

My mind is clouding up really fast. My vision too.

Then he is tossed against the wall. "My dear I never should have left you. I'm sorry." Loki's voice rang in my head as I drowsily fell into his embrace. What was going on?

~~

"You're an asshole. You're really weird and an asshole. I can never tell what you're thinking." I spoke.

"Ah delightful." Loki was sounding stoic as I threw meaningless insults at him.

"But you're my favowite." I said while giggling. "You're like a Prince Charming..." I smiled into him."

He stopped. "You surely don't mean that. I mean, I'm an asshole. You don't know what I'm thinking."

"But Lokiiiiiiiiii." I cooed. "You're the only one who's accepted me. Well, at least you seem to. You're talented and kind, to those you genuinely care about. You fight for what you think is right, which I love. You're funny and make me laugh. And you're very attractive. And every day, you save me." I very sleepily spit all of it out.

Loki stared at me. "You really mean all of that?"

"Mhmmm... Loki... Lokiii..." I giggle. "I love saying your name... you're my Loki... my prince..." I lean on him some more.

"(Y/N)."

"Hmm— woAH!" I'm lifted into the air and into Loki's strong arms. He continues to carry me.

"I'm very possessive you know. It repulses me." Loki kept stomping. "I'm narcissistic, but I'm a freak. I'm violent and hot headed. I'm dishonest. I—"

I touch his face, cutting him off. "Shhhshsh... you're possessive because you're scared if you let go, you'll lose someone else you hold dear. That's nothing to be repulsive of, it's protectivness. Yeah that's the world I'll go with." He tries to look away but I make him stare at me. "A real narcissist wouldn't say they're a freak. Violent? Hot headed? Passionate and determined. And... everyone is dishonest. Even with themselves." I leaned up and kissed his cheek.

"...and you want me to be yours?"

"And I want to be yours." I nuzzled my nose in his neck.

"...you're just drunk. You'll forget all of this in the morning."

"Then remind me." We approached our room, and Loki gently lay me on the bed. He went to go over to the chair, but I grabbed his shirt. He turned and I spread my arms. "Come."

Loki looked so shy, before he lay down next to me. I held him in my arms. "Hold me tight and pat my head. Play with my hair until I fall asleep."

Loki smiled. He looked so, incredibly happy.

"Of course, my princess."