D. - E.

Darion Putra Bagaskara N.

to live under your own brother's shadow is difficult. comparison is unevitable. ever since dion was little, i
he couldn't live a single day without being compared to his oh so perfect brother.

"your brother received an A, why can't you do the same?"

"eros led his school football team to victory. why aren't you in any sports club?"

"eros got a scholarship!"

eros. eros. eros.

sometimes dion feels fed up and he wants to scream at his parents that he's not like his brother.

dion became one of the top students in his batch during high school and it's not enough, because he got a single B from his mathematics overall score.

dion got accepted into one of the top university in this country and yet it's not enough, because it's not a scholarship like what his brother received.

dion is only a mere communications student, unlike his brother who's pursuing a double degree in business administration and mathematics.

dion's certificate for his profiency in several foreign language means nothing in comparison to the gold medals that his brother achieved in high school.

and it's unfair that his brother is too kind, too forgiving, too patient. dion wants to despise him but it'll make himself look like the worst person to ever exist. especially in his parents' eyes. the bad guy. so he tries to keep his ill feelings aside and keep his manners in tact until his brother messes up.

deep down inside, he's still waiting for that day to come.

Eros Putra Bratadikara N.

and being the oldest son from a well respected family comes with its own pros and cons. all his life eros has been taught to be the best of the best - if not better - and yet he has to stay grounded.

most people thinks it's unfair how can someone be that perfect, with his looks that could kill and his brain that could easily charm someone off of their feet, eros is no stranger to judgement. he has no other choice but to always improve himself day by day.

though it's tiring, he would rather die trying than let himself fail just as some people wished for: his failure.

eros loves his brother dearly but he doesn't quite understand why sometimes dion puts up a cold exterior when he just wants to help. he tried his best to make things right but dion brushes him off with a smile most of the times.

and the smile doesn't quite reach his eyes.

eros thinks it might be due to his brother going through puberty. and they're young adults now, there should be a reason why dion isn't opening up to him.

and he's going to find out why.