Nine

Maya POV

I sat in my bathtub soaking in the silky water, relaxing listening as my 'chill' play list played softly in the background. The smell of the scented candles helped me relax. Today has been quite a stressful day.

Ever since yesterday my father and the boys have been extremely busy. I don't know why though, none of them will tell me. I'm sick of them treating me like I'm a child. They've seen what I'm capable of, so why don't they just trust me.

My moment of relaxation was interrupted by knocks on the door.

"Yes" I responded trying not to sound annoyed. Instead of the person speaking they opened the door letting themselves in. That person turned out to be Grayson.

"Grayson, what the fuck!" I scolded him making sure the bubbles covered my naked self.

"Your dad sent me to be your body guard for a while" he informed taking of his suit jacket. He was wearing a suit which made him look sexier.

"I don't need your protection, now leave!" I demanded only for him to ignore me. He just stood there rolling up the sleeves of his white button up making himself look even sexier.

"Can't, your dad gave me specific instructions to not leave your side" he walked over sitting on the edge of the tub.

"So stand outside the door, I'll scream if I need help" I gave him a sarcastic smile.

"Now, where's the fun in that" he smirked. He reached out tracing my bottom lip with his thumb, gently pulling it down before letting it snap back into place. He scooted closer to me leaning in. I don't know what was wrong with me but I couldn't make myself pull away or push him away.

"Now tell me" he whispered, he was so close to my face that I could feel his minty breath fanning against my lips. "Don't you miss this?"

I was about to respond but he dipped his hand into the warm water in between my legs rubbing me, making me gasp.

"Hmm? Is that a yes or a no?" He asked again. But before I could respond he plunged two fingers into me, making me moan loudly.

"I guess that's a yes" he chuckled before kissing my neck roughly. All the pleasure he was giving me clouded my head. I grabbed his wrist, not wanting him to move it. He kissed me passionately slipping his tongue into my mouth making me moan his name.

"That's right baby, moan my name" he bit his lip as he watched me come undone. Fuck, I fell under his spell again. I pushed him off of me grabbing my robe quickly exiting the bathroom. I can't keep doing this.

*

Ethan POV

I looked over the camera footage again for the tenth time. Nothing. I have to be missing something.

"Switch with Grayson!" Maya demanded as she stormed into the room.

"Maya not now I'm busy" I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose in annoyance.

"I can't spend all this time with him" she sighed sitting in the swivel chair next to me. "Please ethan" she pleaded.

"Maya, I understand your concern and where you're coming from but I need to figure this out and you complaining in my ear isn't helping" I snapped at her. She scoffed crossing her arms sitting back in her chair.

I turned back to the computer screen rewinding the footage.

"Wait stop" Maya placed a hand on my shoulder. "It's on a loop"

"What?" I was still confused.

"The video it's on a loop, you see that cell" she pointed at the bottom right corner of the screen. "That prisoner has reached for that same piece of bread nine times"