"How dreamy~!"

"Well, it's not really my problem anymore. It stopped being my problem the day you got suspended." Sherlock said with a growing smile. "You mean...?" John trailed off. "Yes, John. Jim and I are no longer an item." Sherlock said. He basically heard the smile on John's face. "How are you feeling? I mean, do you still have hand prints?" Sherlock asked, even though he asked every day. "They're still there! Ugh, but I get the stitches out after school tomorrow. Do you want to come and watch?" John asked. "Okay, yeah!" Sherlock laughed, "I have barely anything going on tomorrow, anyway." Sherlock sighed. "Hey, you can practice what you're going to do during the talent show while we're waiting! I'd love to see it...!" John said, excitedly. "No, thank you. I already have it down. I'm going to sing a song I learned in in-patient." Sherlock said. "Ah, I see. It's better when it's on stage." John said, laughing. "Yes, exactly." Sherlock chuckled as well. "So, I was wondering. Instead of me going over to your house Thursday night, you could come to my house Thursday night. My aunt won't let me spend the night out, so I figured..." John trailed off. "You're still being punished?" Sherlock asked, sucking his teeth. "Ah, I wish. No, my mum's coming over and I want her to meet you. Being that you're my best friend, I think it'd be fitting." Sherock froze, unsure about what to say. Don't get him wrong, Sherlock felt honored to be considered John's friend, let alone his best, but Sherlock inwardly wanted something more. He always wanted to have a romantic, dare he say, sexual relationship with the blonde boy. "I'm your best... Friend?" He asked. "Yes, of course you are, Sherlock. Of course, you're my best friend," John said fondly. Sherlock stayed quiet, mainly because he was thinking. "Sherlock, you're starting to scare me, now." John laughed.

After the phone call ended, Sherlock went upstairs to go to sleep.

  The next day was normal, but very exciting, since John was coming back to school. Sherlock got flared at in the hallway when they would walk from class to class, and a lot of students mocked them. It was worth it, however, that Sherlock now has at least a chance with John. And, he wanted him to spend the night and meet his mother. This was all happening too fast. Although, it's not like John had agreed to a romantic relationship with the teller boy. Sherlock was a little bit jumpy the whole day. After school, the two were picked up to go to John's doctor appointment. They waited in the room together as David and Nelissa sat in the waiting room. Said, it'd be punishment for John, even still. Of course, John scoffed, but when they were waiting for the doctor alone in that secluded room, John being naked, spare for the dressing gown they forced him to wear, Sherlock could definitely tell. He saw the slight bulge in the paper gown from John's half-erection and he saw the awkwardness on John's face as he sat there, helpless and hard. The door opened suddenly and the Doctor's voice sounded from the doorway. "Hi, Dr. Smith. So, John. Says here you got into a fight and got stitches?" He asked, making John jump. He nodded and Sherlock smiled comfortingly. John lied down, keeping a hand, shamefully, over his groin, and the other hung off the side of the bed, maybe for Sherlock to hold...? Sherlock shook his head, mentally, listening to the Doctor drone on and on about how fights can escalate to losing things. John's hands gripped the edge of the bed, almost instantly making Sherlock worry. He quickly reached out his hand and gave John's a supportive squeeze. John was so tense, but he gradually started to relax, until: "How long have you two been dating, then?"

That night, Sherlock plopped heavily to his bed and closed his eyes. It was a beautiful day when he blinked his eyes open again. A beautiful day, where there was a beautiful wedding at an old and filled church. There were beautiful flowers and children running and having fun. Sherlock was enjoying the sun, as well. He was enjoying the bees' presences as Sherlock hummed a song he'd learned in his teen hood. There was a voice calling his name and he saw John waving him over from they steps of the Church with a smile. John was wearing a suit. Sherlock stood up and held up a finger, telling John to wait a moment. John nodded and walked back inside. Sherlock looked down to notice he wasn't the only one wearing a suit. Sherlock's face flushed at the thought that there was a possibility of them getting married. Sherlock ran to the church and saw John waving him over welcomingly. Sherlock walked over and they linked their arms around each other's. Sherlock couldn't help but smile. The picture was taken. "Okay, now just one with the groom and Bride." The photographer said, looking up from the picture. Sherlock must've thought the photographer was mistaken, but John removed his arm from Sherlock's and said his name. "Sorry," Sherlock said. He stepped out of the way and looked back to see John standing with Mary. She was absolutely beautiful, but not as beautiful as John was. They smiled and kissed and laughed. And, Sherlock had to sit and watch, breathless as his chest grew tighter and he felt sicker and sicker as the moments passed, but he was stuck in place. His vocal chords weren't working and he just went through the motions. He went up for another picture with just the two of them and Sherlock faked another smile, but he let a tear run silently down his cheek. Sherlock glanced over to see a lot more than just one tear. John was crying and Sherlock couldn't do anything about it, since his body wouldn't allow it.

Sherlock woke in a cold sweat, tears running wildly down his face and he was making involuntary choking noises. He wailed out of anguish and sadness, then muffled the sounds of depression into his pillow. After a while of crying, Sherlock got a headache and fell asleep, still having tears weigh down his eyelashes.

  That next week was quiet, and nothing really happened, and Sherlock kind of wanted to distance himself from John and so, he just went through the motions of the dream once more, but it was in real life and through the span of a week or so, which involved more singing than that dismal nightmare had. Sherlock didn't trust himself to sleep at night, so he took naps in class. Although, sometimes, Sherlock would be mumbling and grunting in his sleep. "What was that, Mr. Holmes?" Mr. Uncow slammed his hand on Sherlock's desk. Sherlock jumped up in his seat, shouting a final, "The brother killed him," before turning red and ducking his head as everyone else laughed.

  After class, John waited at Sherlock's desk for him to gather his things for the hallway. And, as the lanky boy emerged from the doorway and re-entered his classmates, John let out a chuckle. "That's five 'crimes,' in three days. Are you okay?" He asked as they walked side by side. Sherlock nodded, "Yeah, it's just, I've been having these nightmares lately." He started, but trailed off when he looked up to see John's worried expression. "Sherlock." He whined, letting his eyebrows draw together in a crease and his frown tighten and strain even more so. "I mean, now you're probably not getting any sleep." He said sadly. "It's alright, John. I just have to wait until my new medication comes in." Sherlock reassured. "You're off your meds!?" John whispered, ducking his head so that the others wouldn't think he was a freak for having to take medication daily. "Only for a month or so," Sherlock mused, shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly. John seemed surprised, as he threw his eyebrows up in slight shock. "Are you going to be okay tomorrow?" John asked. Sherlock sighed. "I have to be. You bought a ticket, right? It's very important that you come to this, so I'm not a laughing stalk, again."  Sherlock whined. John laughed. "I bought my ticket, Sherlock. Don't you worry." He said, smiling back at Sherlock, making the taller boy blush.