2

Ciara

My name is Ciara Lee Davis everybody calls me CC. My family moved here to California from New York after my mom and big brother got killed. My dad moved me out here for his "business" growth and my safety. Yeah my dad is a Kingpin he came out here looking for a partner or something like that.

I don't like the fact that my dad is in that type of business but its the only thing that supports us.

Im the only child now, but im not spoiled. Everything is not handed to me, my dad believe in working for something I want.

He gives me an monthly allowance for good grades and keeping up with chores. Yeah I still get chores, this that real nigga shit.

Im kinda mad at my dad that he chose this week to move, cause my birthday is Friday and all my friends are so far away.

Anyway its my first day of school. Of course we had to transfer during third quarter. Just great dad.

I walked in my first class late, I am beyond annoyed. I cleared my throat for the teacher she turned and acknowledged me.

"You must be Ciara our new student."

"Yes ma'am" I said politely.

"You can take the empty seat back there by Mr. Simmons". I looked back and seen a dude just sitting there.chilling so I made my way to the back ignoring the comments from the boys in the class.

"Umm, excuse I was assigned this seat" I said nicely cause I wasn't in the mood foe bullshit.

He didnt say anything he just moved his feet and went back to chilling. When I sat down I got a good view of his face.

He is brown, almost light skined, perfect jaw bones, and you can tell he had swag by the way he had a design in his left eyebrow.

Damn ol boy was fine, but I ain't got time foe boys, plus I heard bout them Cali boys.

I tried to focus on class but grew bored quick and pulled out my phone. I got on instagram looking back on my old life.

I took a selfie using my front camera and posted it.

YoursTruely: New life in Cali miss home tho :(

Five minutes later I hit refresh and had alot of comments.

QueenofTurnup:@YoursTruely I miss you boo, its not the same today

BadchickBri:@YoursTruely I miss my bestie, love ya girl

ThatboyChris:@YoursTruely You look good ma

YoungNigga:@YoursTruely damn you fine shawty

YRNTray:@YoursTruely you do look go tho go the best view in class. ;)

I looked at the last comment then look over at ol dude and he winked then got up and left.

Umm, ok who is this dude. The bell rung and I got up and pulled out my schedule. I have no clue whats class I got to or what period they have. I seen this girl post up against her locker blocking me from mine.

"Excuse, my locker is behind you" I told her not looking directly at her.

"My bad girl" she said with a smile and moved over. I tried to open the locker but, I couldn't.

"Here, Let me try" she said. She took my schedule and enter my combination and opened it for me.

"Thank you" I said shoving my books in my locker.

"No prob, by the way Im Kita (Key-ta) " she said extending her hand to me.

"Ciara, but everyone call me CC" I told her, shaking her hand. "Did you think you can help me to my next class this is my day here."