13

Unknown

I sat back and watched her during the whole party. I been watching them since they got here to California.

When the time is right imma approach her and let my presence be known. But in the mean while there is still some unfinished business.

CC

I had so much fun last night and breakfast with Tray was good. It felt good to be able to talk to someone that you can trust.

And me being able to trust him means alot coming from me. I think Im starting to fall for him. I like him more then a friend.

Sometimes I want to tell him about my secret life but I don't think he will take it well. They only people that know is my dad, uncle and Brooklyn.

The night of the drop Brooklyn figured it out. So far he is the only person who have been able to figure it out.

Its our little secret. Today is the day I spend sometime with my dad. I really enjoy the days we spend together since he is all I have left.

After Tray dropped me off I went in my room and stripped from his clothes. I hopped in the shower and did my hygiene again.

I put on some black leggings and a blue crop top with Baddie across it and my all black high top Nikes. I throw my hair in a messy bun and walked to my dad room.

Soon as I reached for the door he stepped out dressed and ready to go. He looked me up and down with a smile on his face.

"Aww look at my mini me" he said mushing my head.

I looked him up and down and he had on black true religion jeans a blue tshirt that had Boss on it and his all black high top Nikes.

I smiled and made a mental note to have someone take our pictures.

We were riding in the car for what felt like hours till we reached a carnival. My face lit up like a kid on Christmas.

Before we did anything I asked this couple to take a few pictures of us. After I got my phone back and my dad got his I posted the pictures or Instagram.

@YoursTruely: Daddy and Daughter day  I love you @DaKing #Twining #Daddy'sgirl

After winning a couple of games we sat down to eat before hitting up the rest of the games. I took the time to check my Ig.

@DaKing: @YoursTruely I love you too baby girl your my world.

I looked up and smiled at him. I love my daddy. I contiued to scroll down.

@YrnTray: @YoursTruely yall look extremely happy have fun bestie

@ThatKita:@Yours Truely aww my uncle and Cousin looking fresh

@DatKingJr: @YoursTruely you and dad look good.

Thats last comment scared me. Why is Kj commenting on my status if he is dead. Somebody have to be playing games. I showed my dad the comment and he looked just as confused I was.

Something didn't feel right in the air. I had a gut feeling that something was going to happen.

We decided after that comment it was time to go but there was still a bad feeling in my gut I just didn't know. My dad grabbed my hand tight like he had the same feeling. Then out of no where.

Pow Pow Pow

And everything goes dark.....