1

Tray

Im going going back back to the Bay

Rest in Peace Mac Dre

All I do is talk yay

In the club got them bottles on replay

I woke up to the sound of my alarm I cut it off and got up. I stretched then got up and walked in my bathroom.

I turned on the water and let it vet hot, then hopped in. I did my hygiene and walked to my closest.

Of  course I got to stay fresh at all times. My swag be op (on point) 24/7 and the ladies go crazy over it.

I put on my black true religion jeans, Black and red polo shirt, my lebrons and my Nyc cap to top it. I looked good I to post it on Instagram.

@YRNTray: decked out swag foe days, watch out ladies im breaking hearts.

I made my way down to have breakfast with my grands. I stay at her house whenever she feels lonely. I have to three condos, one in Richmond, one in the Inglewood and the other one in King city.

If a nigga ever need to be lowkey Im straight. I checked the time 7:45, I need to start heading to school it starts at 8:00. I don't have time to listen the teachers bitching bout being late and tryna stick a nigga and detention for three hours.

I walked in an took my usual seat in the back and layed back. Lets get something out in the open Im not no dumb nigga actually in number 3 in my class. Public school is just a joke to me I can pass with flying colors so I just chill.