3

Tray

After dropping CC of I had to go home to take a shower and go to work. I went to my grands house since she was closer to where I was.

I walked in and quickly spoke to my grand before running upstairs to hop in the shower. A half hour later I walked out the house in all black heading to a meeting.

*

*

*

*

I pulled up to the trap for this meeting. I walked in and saw my bestfriends Dude and Pooky chilling. They got up and we dapped up.

"So what's this meeting for" I asked my boys.

"Boss man said he got some news" Dude answer.

We sat down and waited for Boss man to come in. He walked in five minutes later in with some man that look just like him.

"Whats wassup Yrns (young rich niggas)" he said sitting down.

We all gave him head nods a few said "Wassup" as we sat down waiting for the news.

"I called yall here to tell yall that my lil brother here" he said pointing to the man beside him. "Is now my partner here so he also the boss now, and Tray you been promoted baby boy I'll text you the details later, now everyone get back to work"

I smiled and we all left. I decided to go home first before heading.back to chill with CC.

I went home and showered again making sure Im super fresh and pulled out a fly ass outfit.

I walked out the house in black true religion jeans, blue polo shirt and all white Nikes, with my dog tags and watch.

I was actually nervous that which never happened to me. I need to check myself before a nigga say he catching feelings and shit.....

*

*

I got to her and my heart starting beating fast. Damn shawty got a nigga nervous and we just met.

I got out the car and the door came wide open. Damn.