16

Tray

Wow this girl been through alot, no wonder why she is so confused right now. If I was in her situation I could relate.

"Look Ciara I like you alot, I realized that when I was told you were in the hospital. I don't care that you trap I think its sexy cause I also trap. Not matter what Ima be here for you" I told her kissing here lips.

I pulled her closer to me to deepen the kiss. I bit her bottom lip asking for entrance and she allowed me in. Our tongues fought each other it was cute when she tried to win. We were making out for bout 5 minutes when she let out a soft moan.

My hands had got a mind of it own and started feeling on her. I slide my hand under her shirt and used my fingers to rub her nipples. She continued to moan while sucking on my bottom lip. I slide my hand down her body on to her pussy. Her panties were soak and I played my hand on her clit but pulled away and stopped. She looked at me confused but then it changed.

"Thanks" she said.

"No problem I know that you told me you want your first time to be special."

"Yep..." she said popping the p.

There was a long silence between us. We finally looked at each other and stared in each others eyes. I felt like I was in a whole nother world getting lost in her eyes and then we kissed again and it was filled with so much passion.

CC

Im so glad that Tray didn't judge me like I thought he would. I hate the fact that my dad is in a coma from protecting me. It should be me in that bed not him, its not fair that all I got was a broken leg and torn acl. I mean my basketball career probably over but thats nothing compared to my father.

Next Day

Tray promised me a fun day all I seem to think about is my father. I need a distraction and fast, I looked over to my left and noticed Tray staring at me hard,

"what?'

"Oh nothing"

"oh its something now what?"

Tray

Me and Ciara have been getting really close. She besides my grand is the only female I can trust and want to be around. I've been helping along with her brother (yes he is alive but imma let him tell his story) trying to find out who shot her dad and her. He haven't been physically around her but he puts money in her account and pays the bills while her dad is away. Honestly I think CC believe that he still dead, he need to come around her more.

Today me and Ciara are at my place chilling like always. I looked over at her and noticed that she was in deep thought.

"Ciara"

"...."

"CC"

"...."

"Lee"

"..."

"Lee lee"

"...."

"Bae"

"oh huh?" she asked looking confused I smirked at her.

"I see you only answered when I called you bae, it official you my girl."

"Shut up fool, I didn't hear you big head"

"Oh I see you  remember" I smirked. She started blushing looking away.

Before y'all jump to conclusion this is what happen between us.

Flashback

The day after we made out in her bed all night. I woke up and looked over to see that Ciara was sleep. I got out of bed and walked into her bathroom and started the shower About thirty minutes later I hopped out to find Ciara in mirror washing her face singing with her headphones in.

She must have seen me in the mirror and jumped turning around looking at me. Her eyes dipped low to my dick and her eyes widen. I smiled at her and walked up to her invading her personal space.

"Like what you see" I smirk.

"I, I ... Umm" she studdered.

She looked up and I kissed her grabbing her hand from my chest and it pushed it lower until I felt her hand gtabbed it and slowly rubbing it. I broke the kiss and walked away.

"Tease!" she yelled through the door.

Flashback over

It was funny but she didn't think so. I started laughing just thinking bout her face expression.

"Shut up it wasnt funny" she said hitting me with a pillow.

I stopped laughing and pulled her to lap.

"If you want me all you gotta do is ask, you know you my bae and im yo boo" I said licking my lips.

"Ugh, whatever big head, you coming with me to the hospital" she asked standing up.

"Yea, lets go" I stood up grabbing my keys and headed out the door with her on my heels.

In the car

"Ciara what was you thinking about"

"My mom, and how I may not be able to play ball again.... Ball was our sport I love to play its my escape from everything and my mom was supportive of me because I was me on the court.What am I going to do if my leg don't heal or don't heal right?"

"Mane, CC don't even talk that your a fighter your going to get through this I promise Imma be here every step of the way. I really like you and that's something new foe me and its something im learning and im glad i get to learn this with you so bare with me cause i got you ma, your rocking wid me?"

"Of course Tray Im rocking with you, but you also gotta bare with I have alot of baggage that need to be delt with, and honestly being with me is dangerous. I have ppl after me 24/7 because of my family and the things I do. I don't want you getting hurt because of me i mean look at what happened to my mom, dad and brother."

Dang maybe she right but i don't care I care for this girl to much to let her go.

"I gotcha just trust me Im not letting you go that easy."