8

Tray

(At the mall)

Me and my boy Brooklyn is at the mall chilling shopping. I decided to leave Dude and Pooky at home cause all the do is bitch and cause trouble.

We walked into Tiffanys so I can buy CC a birthday gift. These would be my first time buying a female other then my grandma something.

Ciara got a nigga feeling some type of way. I can't get her off my mind, when I try it just wonder back to her. We been hanging out for two weeks and grown kinda close she a very chilled person.

I was looking at this one item for a few minutes, yeah im not telling what it is yall find out later. Anyway I think this is the gift.

"You really like her don't you" Brooklyn asked standing.beside me.

"Honestly I don't know, I mean I like talking to her and hanging out. I admit shawty got a nigga feeling some type of way but I don't know the feeling."

"Yeah, I understand but I think yall both like each other but yall both been hurt in the past that you can't let go."

Maybe he right but Im not bout to rush into no relationship blind. Im still bout making my money.

I bought the gift still thinking bout Brooklyn words. We headed out the store to the food court.

After getting our food we were looking for a table when I heard Kita loud mouth call my name.

"Damn" I mumbled. Brooklyn shook his head and walked over to her.

When we got there she was sitting alone so we sat down but I noticed a tray of food in front of her. We began eating when Ciara came and sat down in the front of Kita handing her a cup.

"The nigga behind the counter asked for your number" she said laughing.

"Thirsty ass, Im bout to give him this drink since he thirsty" Kita said jumping up and headed towards the counter.

We all laughed at her dumb ass.

"Hey B" she said to Brooklyn. "Wassup C" he responded.

"Hey, Tray" she said looking me in my eyes.

"Wassup" I said staring back into her eyes . We both sat there and stared for a few minutes before Brooklyn spoke up causing her to look away.

"Im bout to go get Kita before she go to jail." he said walking away.

"So wassup wid you, what was the deal with your uncle." I asked curiously.

"Like dead ass my uncle is Kita's dad." she said smiling.

"Oh shit so she yo cousin."

"Yep, she be my cuzzo"

"Good luck with that" I said chuckling. She really needed it though.

Kita always getting somebody into so shit, that's my like my sister but she bad news. And she is a hoe and I hope she dont try to make Ciara like her.

"Tray,.... Tray!!" she yelled  snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yo, what you said"

"I said Im bout to head out so text me later when you not busy" she said getting up grabbing her bags.

I got up and hugged her putting my face in her the crook of her neck. Inhaling her scent I was mesmerized, I noticed that she didn't pull away and we sat there for about five minutes.

"Ahem" Kita said making us pull apart.

"Talk to you later Tray" Ciara said walking away.

I couldn't help but stare at how her ass bounced in the jeans she was wearing. Shaking the naughty thoughts I had about her I got Brooklyn and headed home.

Ciara

Me and Kita made it back to her house I had fun today, even after the bullshit that happened this morning.

I hopped in the shower and my phones started ringing. Its Tray a smile appeared on my face.

I hopped out and put it on speakerphone before getting back in. Shit I didn't care it ain't like he can see me haha.

"Wassup" I said.

"Dang, ma you in the shower can I join."  Tray said chuckling. Omg I was blushing hard if only he could see me.

"Stop blushing" he said laughing.

"How would you know if I was blushing or not" I said smiling.

"Cause I know you light self did, but its cute on you, but back to my question." he said.

"Whatever Im not blushing and what question." I asked cutting off the shower.

"Aww man noooo cut the water back on I was on my way to get in the shower with you."

"Man, no Im not even home my dad and uncle making me stay with Kita tonight." I said while putting on lotion.

"Aww man, Im sorry but you not getting no sleep she gone talk your ears off." he said laughing.

"Lamo, foreal tho but Im the master of tuning people out" I said laughing.

"Aye, I got to go but uhh Ill holla at you tomorrow." he said hanging up.

I needed to get ready tonight I got to 'work'. And by work I mean trapping. Yeah I know what yall think she trap, but yep been doing it over three years now.

Yea my dad know thats who I work for he keep me in the background. I mainly count the money keep track of what comes in and out sometimes I make drops. I always come up with all the game plans.

Nobody knows my real name or my real appearance in the street life. Pops makes me wear a disguises everytime I show up to the trap or do anything drug related for my safety but anyway tonight at midnight I have to make a drop.

I set my alarm and took a nap.

*

*

*

*

(Later that night)

I got up and quietly left the house not wanting Kita to wake up. Twenty minutes I pulled up to the Trap with my disguise on, I went with the boyish look.

I punched in the code of the week and walked in. Uncle Jordan or Ghost and Pops was sitting there waiting on me.

"I don't whats gone happen to night C so Imma send my boys Duke and Brooklyn with you just in case something pop off" Uncle Jordan said.

Yep, Uncle Jordan know that I trap he cool with it but he very so protective he make sure that Im strapped at all times and have someone with me. Shit Aggy (annoying) but I don't care as long as I make my money.

But anyway me and the boys left they call me Prince since my dad name is King. But the they don't know Im a girl they all think im a boy. Stupid.

The drop went by smoothly I brought the money back to my dad and went back to Uncle Jordan house to rest.