14

Ciara

I woke up in the hospital confused as hell I sat up looking for my dad but only saw my.... Brother?.

I pinched myself to see if I was dreaming it dead. This can't be happening where is my dad where is Uncle Jordan where is Tray.

My heart started to pound hard in my chest as I started to have a panic attack. Kj woke up and walked close to me grabbing me hand.

"Calm down Cookie, your ok now" he said calling me by my family nickname.

"Am I ... Am I dead?" I asked unsure.

"No, your not" he said smiling.

"Are you dead?" I asked confused.

"No, but we will talk bout that later."

The door open and in walks Tray with a worried look on his face. He walked straight up to me and kissed me.

I kissed him back loving feeling that it gave me. He pulled away and looked me in my eyes.

"Are you ok?" he asked not looking away from my eyes.

"Yeah, but I think Im dreaming" I said. He chuckled.

"Why you say that" he asked.

"Cause you here with me and I think I see me my brother right there".

He turned his head towards him and said "Duke?"

I was confused how he know my brother. "How you know my brother."

"He is close friends with my grands." he said lying.

I wasn't bout to call him out yet. I need to see my dad.

"Wheres dad?" I said looking at Kj.

"He is in the room next door." he said.

I tried to get up the stopped me and call a nurse. She walked in and helped me ease out of bed. I had a broken ankle and torn ACL just my luck.

She wheeled me to the next room and My dad just laid there not moving with tubes running out of his mouth. I just sat there and cried, what happened why everyone around me always getting hurt.

I grabbed his hand and and prayed quietly. The nurse informed me that he was in a coma and that it takes minutes,days, months even years before a person wakes up.

She also told me that love from and talking to the person sometimes help. But at this point I wasn't even thinking bout all of that.

There is one thing on my mind.  Revenge