10

Tray

"Grands" I yelled through the house holding Ciara hand.

"In the kitchen baby" she yelled back.

I pulled Ciara with me towards the kitchen.

"Hey Grands" I said hugging and.kissing her forehead.

"Hey baby, how you been why you not at school" she asked hugging me back.

"I've been good, and something happened at school so I decided to come here."

"And who is this pretty young lady?" Grands asked.

"Grands this is Ciara, Ciara this is my Grands"

"Hello" Ciara said shyly.

"Aww how cute you don't have to be shy baby, you can call me grands or ma if you like." my grand told her.

Whenever my grandma say you cam call her ma, that mean she really like you. My Grands is the type of person that can tell you what type of person is.

"You must be special to my grandbaby for him to bring you home to meet me, he never brought home a girl."

I looked over at Ciara who just blushed and looked away.

"Grands we just friends, that's all"

"Good baby don't fall for these fool he will wreck your nerves" she said patting CC on her back who was laughing.

"Don't worry about it, Im not gone fall for him we just friends he cool and everything but he so aggy." Ciara said.

"Are you from New York if I may ask"

"Yes ma'am I am"

"Aww how cute, oh before I forget I baked you a birthday pie grandson."

"Thanks grandma, Ciara you want some its the best in town."

"Im good, but thanks" she said.

"Come one CC its your birthday to its only right that you have birthday pie to" I said poking out my lip giving her the puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh fine" I grabbed her hand and led her to the table.

My grandma came with plates of food and sat them down in front of us.

"Well since its your birthday too Ciara Imma send you home with good food in ya belly." she said smiling before leaving the room.

Ciara looked down at the plate and shook her head in disbelief.

"What" I asked her.

"Tray I can't eat all of this, I mean I like to eat but this too much."

"My grands make sure people eat I mean look at my plate." I said looking at the big ass plate in front of me. I looked at her and saw fear it was cute who knew this fearless person was scared of food.

"I will die if I even attempt to eat all these." I looked at her face and for up and pulled her out of her seat taking her spot.

I pulled her on my lap and looked at her. "Aight how bout I helped you get your plate."

"No, you don't have to do that I need to put on my big girl pants."

"You good, I don't mind"

We sat there and feed each other till all of it was gone. It was something I never done before and yet here I am. Ciara make me feel something that no other girl have its something I can't explain.

She someone I can talk to about anything, and someone that I can just hang with. I mean Its only been a week since I knew her but it feels like I known her forever now.

I didn't realize that we were staring at each other until my grands stepped back in the room.

"Just friends my ass" she said looking at the both of us. Surprisingly CC didn't jump up and move she sat there and held her head down.

I lifted her head to see that she was blushing. It was cute and all honesty it turned me on a lil.

We both stood up and walked into the living room with my grand and watch movies and talked.

Hours later it was almost 9 o'clock so I dropped CC of at her house so she could get ready for the party. I headed home myself to get ready.