Out of the Hood

Hey Boos,

This is my new book I hope yall like it, I worked hard on this one.

Travon

The name is Travon Dominique Simmons, usually people call me Tray or Dominique. My grands (grandmother) been talking care of me since I was 5 years old. My moms didn't care bout me she stayed strung out on drugs and my dad stayed in the streets.

The only time I heard about my dad was when my grands getts these letters in the mail with cash in it. At least he care enough to send money or so I thought they stopped coming when I turned 10.

The last I seen of my mom was when I was 9 and she told my grands that she was getting clean. But she didn't, when we were sleeping she stole all my grands money and bounced. Ain't seen her since.

Its just been me and my grands. She my true day one, I would die to ha. She the reason why I became a dope boy.

I got tired of seeing my grands go through the struggle. She had to work two jobs just to keep the lights on and food on the table.

After I was on the come up, I made my grands quit her job. I told ha that I got a high paying job with construction. I can't tell ha the truth it will just brake her lil heart.

Im 16 bout to turn 17 on Friday. Im turning the fuck up. I gotta have hoes on deck with my stacks up high.

Yeah I will admit imma hoe, but here's the thing I don't go round sticking my dick in everything. I haven't fucked one girl my whole life but I did love one til she broke my heart. These hoes only useful for bomb ass head.

Bruh, I swear Im addicted to head. And to make things clear I receive not give. I ain't bout that life. Don't judge me. I haven't find the right girl for me but my grands told me that when I do find her I will know.

But this is me and this is my story.