4

Ciara

I opened the door and there he was. Damn he look fine as hell Im not gone lie. But I just wanna be friends with him for now.

I stepped back and let him in. He stepped in and looked around.

"Damn, how many people live here?"

"Oh, just me and my dad"

"Damn, this big ass house for just two people"

"Yep, my dad like to stay like a big baller".He chuckled low.

"Come on let me show you around."

I showed him the home theatre, the game room ( my fav. btw) , kitchen,dining room, both living rooms, the den, my art studio (also my fav), the study den, the indoor pool and hot tub and the outside pool and hot tub, the indoor basketball court (or in my case my second home) and last my room.

I didn't show him my dads room he doesn't like for people to know where he rest his head. I sat down on my bed and pulled out my laptop. I looked to see Tray taking off his shoes before climbing beside me on the bed.

"What you bout to do" he asked getting comfortable.

"Im bout to skype my bestfriends right quick" he nodded and turn his attention to his phone.

I pushed call and my bestfriends Bri and Tiara popped on the screen.

"Hey hoe, bout time you call" Tiara said.

"Yeah, Bitch took you long enough" Bri added.

"Im sorry boos, yall know I had to unpack and go to school."

"Yeah, umm imma let it slide" Bri said.

"Nahh, Nicki Minaj wanna be not off the hook with me" Tiara yelled. "Why you call so late"

"There is a time difference from New York to here I think New York is early." I told them.

"Good luck getting use to that shit" Bri said.

"Ugh I know tell me bout it"

"So we tell her" Tiara asked Bri. She just shrugged her shoulders.

"Shit Im telling" Bri said. "Tevon was school kissing on a Sara today and was bad talking you" she blurted out.

"Oh wow, Tragic he goes to the enemy the moment I live oh wow"

"You not mad" they asked at the same time.

"Nahh, I mean Im single so he can suck a dick for all I care, and if the Bitch want my left overs she can they both dubbed( dropped, irrelevant)."

"For real tho he not gone get nothing fucking wid that bitch" Tiara said.

"Aye,Brandon had say... umm oh you can't fuck that hoe, cause her pussy so lose you can just walk straight through the shit like a hallway"

We all fell out laughing hard.

"Brandon that nigga tho" Bri said "I don't know why yall listen to my brother any way"

"Cause he fine as fuck" Tiara said.

"Eww, thats her twin Tiara."

"So" Tiara said.

"Hey, CC you find somebody to fuck yet in Cali." Tiara asked. My eyes widen and I heard Tray laughing hard.

"Oh hell no is there a boy there now" Bri yelled.

"Umm... its not what yall think." Tray leaned on me so he could be seen on the camera.

"Hey ladies" he said laughing.

"What you doing wid my wifey" Tiara asked.

"Just chilling wid her since she new"

"Umm hmm you better not be tryna hit it and quite it." Bri said

"Cause we thugs we will kill you if our girl gets hurt" Tiara added.

"Nahh she not gone get hurt oml (on my life)"

"Alright well I trust you take care of my Babymama" Bri said.

"Me too, just remember we had her first so you can't steal her from us" Tiara said.

"And we some thugs that don't play"Bri said with seriousness.

"I will remember" he said. He then looked up at me and I stopped laughing.

"What"

"Where you bathroom at again."

"That door right there" I said pointing to the door beside my closet. He got up and left and I watched him the whole time. As soon as he was gone I turned my attention back to my computer.

"Yall so embarrassing" I said.

They both busted out laughing.

  "We sorry" Tiara said. "But dude fine ass fuck, you gone let hit"

"No and Bye girls im being rude to my company"

"Call us tomorrow and let us know how the dick was" Tiara said laughing then hanging up.

Damn, they get on my nerves but I love them tho. They my Day ones.  And when they said they thugs they meant that shit. Bri and Her twin Brandon work for my dad, but Tiara she just straight don't play that shit.

I heard the bathroom door opened and I looked at Tray. He just shook his head and laughed.

"So your friends think Im fine huh" I was shocked I didn't know he heard all of that. He busted laughing some more.

Damn, his laugh was such a turn on.