9

Ciara

I woke up with a smile on my face. Today is my 17th birthday and I am ready to turn up. Also Im getting paid this weekend it can't get no better.

I pulled my phone off the charger and opened the new messages.

*Text mesaages*

Brook: Happy birthday bestie!!

Dude: Hey birthday big head!!

Pooky: Hey birthday or in yo case Happy cake day punk.

I got a few more from family members and old friends. I got up and hopped in the shower doing my hygiene before getting dressed.

I walked out the guest room after getting dressed and made my way down the stairs to find daddy, uncle Jordan, and Kita in the kitchen with a big stack of pancakes, my favorite.

"Happy cake day babygirl" my dad said giving me a huge hug and pancakes.

"Happy birthday cousin" Kita said stealing one of my pancakes.

"Happy birthday lil king" Uncle Jordan said handing me a card.

"Thanks you fam, I love y'all so much" I said stuffing my face.

"Hurry up so you can open at least some of your gifts." Daddy said.

I opened the card Uncle Jordan gave me and $300 dollars fell out. The card read : well here you go I don't  do the mushy shit so happy birthday lil bit.

I laughed and looked at Uncle Jordan at least he rhymed in it haha.

Kita handed me a gift next. I opened it and saw the most sexist shoes ever. I jumped up and hugged her.

"Thanks cuzzo imma rock the hell out of these tonight they go perfect with my outfit"

"Aight babygirl Imma take you to school, imma give you your present tomorrow."

"Ok pops im ready to go." We walked out and hopped in his range rover.

"Babygirl, I just want to you to know that I love you so much and that I will do anything for you, I know your mother and brother are looking down on you proud of the young women you've become." my dad said with a tear threaten to escape.

"I know dad, I love you so much you know imma always be a daddy's girl that's not gone ever change, I miss them so much it hurts daddy I can't stop thinking about them everyday." I said as a tear fell.

"Aww baby I know your daddy's little princess my lil mini me, but do me a favor don't let your mother and bother death ruin your birthday baby, and don't let it control your life your still young live like you don't have tomorrow to live." he said pulling up to my school.

"Ok daddy, Thanks for everything you do for me I love you'

"I love you too I will see you tomorrow" he leaned over and kissed my forehead.

Getting out I thought bout what my dad said. He was right I need to start living my life, but in the mean while imma be about getting my money.

I walked to my locker opening it to find roses sitting inside. Two things who got my locker combination and who got me these.

"You like the flowers" I heard a fimilar voice behind me. I turned around to see Tevon. My mood had just dropped tf he doing here.

Tray

I woke up in a good ass mood, its my birthday a nigga bout to turn up. Im getting paid this weekend and I CC running through my mind.

Can't wait to see her face when she open her gift. I walked on the school and spotted CC and she looked good as hell.

As I walked closer I see her arguing with some dude, I was pissed by the way he was holding her.

"Get your fucking hands off me asshole." she said looking at him with pure disgust.

"No, Why you acting like this you know I love you I told you I was sorry now stop acting like a spoiled bitch damn" They dude said to her.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist looking at the dude. His eyes dipped to my arms as I held he close to me.

"Bae, you good over here" I said putting my face in the crook of her neck.

"Yyeah Im good he was just leaving" she said looking down.

"What the fuck is this Ciara" the dude asked. "So you fucking around on me now"

"Tevon we haven't been together for a year now the fuck you still messing with me for, take yo ass back to New York damn, go be with the next bitch" she yelled her arms and legs shaking from being pissed.

I looked ol dude up and down and he mugged me. Shit didnt phase me none.

"Calm down" I whispered in her ear but it didn't help that much. "Look dude imma ask you nicely to leave cause your upsetting my girl and we tryna celebrate our birthday."

He looked at me before saying "Ill leave when she ask me to"

"Leave now please go the fuck back to New York" Ciara said calm too calm.

He started walking off but she stopped him and shoved flowers in his face. "And take yo cheap ass flowers to"

She walked away from the both of us. I looked over at ol dude who was mugging me hard.

"This not over, just know she always gone belong to me" he said.

"Whatever fuck nigga I got her now so whats good" I said walking off to find her.

I walked around the corner to find her sitting on the stairs with her head in her hands. I sat down by her and rubbed her back, I didn't know what else to do.

She leaned over laid her head in my lap breathing slow. I continued to rubbed her back not knowing what to do or say, this was new for me.

She sighed and looked up at me. "Can we leave and go somewhere" she asked.

"Yeah come" I said standing up helping her up.

We left the school and I had no idea where to go so I drove to my grandma house. Maybe that will cheer her up.