7

Tray

Now that all that mushy shit out the way im ready to plan my birthday party.

"Aight so tell me Brook what the music looking like"  I said turned to him.

"Wait, Birthday? you never told me your birthday was coming up" CC said looking at me.

"Yeah, my bad buts its tomorrow, you invited to come to my party tho" I said back. Her face was in complete shock.

"You dead ass bout yo cake day being Friday ?" she asked.

"Yeah, why"

"Yo girl turning 17 tomorrow too" Brooklyn added in.

"Oh shit, turn up we can combine our parties."

"Yea, that will be ode son" she said jumping up. "But ayo I gotta go my dad wants to take me to meet my uncle or something Kita you wanna come with me Imma need a friend."

"I would but my dad want me home tonight something bout family time" Kita answered back.

"Ii, I see yall guys tomorrow I guess" And she headed out the door.

Damn she got the same birthday as mine. I need to hit the trap first then go to the mall.

Kita

Im Kita Star Davis im 17 and very spoiled. I always get my way no matter what. My daddy spoils me to death I mean why not, he is the biggest Kingpin in California.

I felt bad for being mean to Ciara bout the photo. I mean I know Chris is a dog but I just assume it was her with out even asking.

Im glad she didn't tho, I was wrong and I admit glad she forgave me she cool people to have on your team. My dad wanted me to come home tonight something bout family business. I actually wanted to hang wid CC tho and go birthday shopping for her and Tray.

Speaking of Tray I think he likes CC I mean who wouldn't she bad as hell no homo. Tray like my brother but he go through a lot of girls so if he do like her hope he don't dog her out.

But anyway back to me. I had to change into something 'friendly' for company as my dad says. The door bell rung and I heard my dad talking to someone.

"Baby girl come here for a minute." I walked downstairs to see a man standing there with his back towards me. He turned around and looked familiar to me.

He stepped forward and hugged me.

"Hey do you remember me, its your  uncle King"

It all hit me at once I remember him from my moms funeral a few years back.

"Omg hey uncle King, how have you been"

"Good, I just moved out here with my daughter. I want you to meet her she should be coming through the door now."

Right when he said that CC walked through the door.

"I mean like Pops, you could have helped me get the cake dang" she said not noticing me.

"My bad baby but this is your uncle Jordan and your cousin --"

"Kita!!" she yelled cutting him off. She gave him the cake and ran, jumped on me and hugged me tight.

"Dang CC you bout to kill me" I said laughing.

Our dads was looking at the both of us in shock.

"How do yall know each other" My dad asked.

"You remember the new girl I was telling you bout yesterday"

"Oh, and... the thing we discussed." He asked referring to the picture.

"No, it wasn't her somebody else" I assured him.

Ciara caught on to the convo and walked up to my dad.

"Hello, Im ciara Im guessing Im your niece." she said with a smile.

"Yes, I know who you are Im surprised you don't remember me from last year."

"Oh yeah, uncle Jordan,... the goofy one my dad said don't pay attention to."

My dad shot hers a look and we went and ate dinner and talked.

Ciara

So Im sitting down having dinner with my dad and my uncle and Kita. Who knew we were cousins I mean we had the same last name but I didn't think much of it.

Right now I didn't want to sit and listen to my dad and uncle talk. I looked over to Kita and she looked just as bored.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, baby girl."

"Can me and Kita go to the mall so I can find something to wear for my birthday and the party I was invited to"

"Yea, here the keys be back home before 11."

"Actually she can stay the night her baby bro If you dont mind, Kita is coming to need company cause we have plans tonight remember?" Uncle Jordan jumped in rasing his eyebrows.

"Please daddy can I stay" I asked with my lip poking out.

"Yeah thats fine, but Saturday is my day deal." He said holding out his pinky finger.

"Deal" I said grabbing his.

(At the mall)

Me and Kita are at the mall just talking bout everything. It kinda remind me of back home.

Speaking of back home my friends have been avoiding me, I mean I get no texts, no calls, no nothing. When I try to talk to them the ignore me which pisses me off even more.

They all know I hate when people ignore me the shit real aggy. Jumping out of my thoughts me and Kita walked into Footlocker for some new kicks.

I was in the boys section looking for some fresh kicks. I saw the new Jordan's on the stand and I decided to get them foe Tray. I had to brib Kita into giving me his shoe size and clothes size.

After finding me a fresh outfit to wear to school and to wear to the party we hit up the food court. I was lowkey hungry again, and need to get my mack on.

We sat down and started eating again and Kita starting talking  mile a minute. My mind wonder off to my friends and Tray.